Checkout Some Questions I Captured During My (NASIMS) N-power Test
1. Find the sum of the first 18 terms of the series 3, 6, 9,…, 36.
2. Birds are to fly as horses is to…?
3. In a certain code, MONKEY is written as XDJMNL. How is TIGER written in that code ?
4. In a certain code, if PEARLS is written as 823745 and JEWELS is written as 926245, then in the same code, what will WEARS be written as?
5. A solid metal cube of side 3 cm is placed in a rectangular tank of dimension 3, 4 and 5 cm. What volume of water can the tank now hold
A. 48 cm3
B. 33 cm3
C. 60 cm3
D. 27 cm3
6. Birds are to fly as horses is to…?
7. In each of following questions, four words have been given of which three are alike in some way and one is different. Choose the odd one out.
8. A thermometer ispo used to measure
B. Thermol capacity
C. Win Direction
- Get your NASIMS ID for Npower Batch C Test
- Npower Shortlist – Register for Batch C Test
- NASIMS Test Portal Login (https://nasims.gov.ng/login)
- NYIF Application Form