National Identity Card Registration Guide and Process
National Identity Card Registration: Do you want to apply for Nigerian National Identity Card but do not know how to apply? This article is going to be very important for you because it will guide you how to register a National Identity Card.
Official website for National Identity Card Registration- www.nimc.gov.ng
National identity is a characteristic or charactenristic of a country that will show its uniqueness and characteristics that will distinguish it from other countries. Where this will be a differentiator of a country with other countries in a broad context and specifically the goals of nationalism. Where national itself has meaning as the word of the nation and will determine the existence of a unity in the form of socio-culture that regulates the ideals, goals and spirit of ideology that will be built together.
This is why the meaning of national identity strongly refers to the characteristics and traits possessed by the Nigerian people. Where with the existence of an identity, a nation will be different and be different from other big nations.
How to Register for National Identity Card
- The very first step is to visit / login official NIMC official portal www.nimc.gov.ng/
- Now navigate NIMC portal carefully to access the Enrolment Form
- Fill the Enrollment Form online with all your details and print out a summary sheet with a 2D Barcode and Registration Identification Number
- Go to the enrollment center, where an enrollment officer will scan the barcode to pull up your information from the database.
- The applicant must confirm the enrollment data on the system.
- Your headshot photograph, fingerprints, and signature would then be captured.
- Submit your supporting documents for scanning.
- Two slips would be given to you to acknowledge your enrollment: (a) Transaction Slip (b) NIN Slip indicating completion of enrollment.
Documents Required for National Identity Card
- Old National ID card (if available).
- Valid Driver’s license. Valid International passport. Voter’s ID card.
- Govt, staff ID card.
- State or local government of origin certificate Birth certificate/declaration of age.