NCS past Questions for Aptitude Test 2020
Nigeria Custom News 2020: Today we have important information regarding the new recruitment in the Nigeria Customs Service. This notification is specially for those who have applied for NCS recruitment in 2019.
The agency has sent a message to all the qualified candidates, which has information about the aptitude test.
How to pass the Customs aptitude tests
Are you going to participate in aptitude test which going to organize by NCS, NNPC, NDA, NPF etc. Below we have some tips to pass in test.
The absolute best method to pass any test, be it a multiple choice test, a written test, an oral test or any other test is to get prepared .
Your ability to understand, analyze and interpret numbers, written and visual information through aptitude tests can make a difference when it comes to getting a job.
Employers want to make sure they make the right decision when it comes to hiring someone, and aptitude tests are a well-tested tool, used to identify the best candidates to fill a certain role. The aptitude tests are used by at least 70% of the selectors as part of the selection process: your results are then quantified and compared with those of a reference sample that carried out the same test.
These aptitude tests , based on repeating questions and designed to assess your thinking and logical reasoning skills, allow employers to measure your performance in the case of specific tasks or your reaction in different situations.
The aptitude tests are strictly timed, and consist of a series of multiple choice questions divided into sections including: numerical, verbal, non-verbal, spatial, mechanical, abstract reasoning.
The great advantage of aptitude tests , besides the fact that they are a very useful way to develop your processing and memory skills, is that you can prepare yourself by brushing up old mathematical and grammatical notions.
The aptitude tests take place either online, in the comfort of your own home, or on paper, as an additional phase of an interview.
There are thousands of aptitude tests , however some employers can further test candidates by asking them to give a presentation, to produce an example of work or to complete an exercise relevant to the requirements of the role.
Tips to Pass Aptitude Test
Here are some things to keep in mind if you need to try your hand at one of the aptitude tests
- Ask in advance what kind of questions you can expect – a call to the HR department is absolutely acceptable;
- Dust off basic grammar and mathematical problems – over time it is very easy to forget even the simplest rules and concepts;
- Practice with a number of different tests in order to familiarize yourself with the various topics of interest;
- Spend more time on the topics of aptitude tests where you feel weaker, so as to raise the overall level of your performance;
- Consult the aptitude test sites and forums to understand the best way to deal with the various types of questions and answers;
- The results of the aptitude tests are compared with those of the reference sample: ask for feedback so as to know how you are classified.
NCS Past Questions and Answers
1) Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
2) How did you do the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
a. Will have done
b. Can have done
c. Must have done
d. May have done
e. Could have done
3) The Capital of Lagos State is_____
4) If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
5) Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that __________
a. She attracted everybody’s attention
b. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
c. None of the options
d. Everybody looked down at her
e. She was notorious for her behaviour
6) Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo
7) In words number 14 can be written as _________
8) [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
9) A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
a. A platform
b. A lagoon
c. A lake
d. An island
e. None of the options
10) Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
a. Could she
b. Didn’t she
c. Should she
d. Did she
e. Can she
Leave a Reply