31) If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
32) If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
33) The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
34) What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Use the following information for question 36 and 36.
The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order,16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
35) What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
36) If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
37) Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
38) The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal Government
(b) United Nation
(c) local government
(d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
39) Brazil is a country in
40) A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than
(c) 160 degrees.
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degree.
Leave a Reply