The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is launching a Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Program to equip Niger Delta with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the current administration’s People Content Prommem as well as to compete globally in various business disciplines.
The scheme is for eligible applicants, including the relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in the following eligible branches.
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
9. Education 10. Humanities
NDDC Scholarship Application Requirements
Applicants must possess the following:
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class-Lower division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Programme.
1B. The Program is for MSC only.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a Foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan.
5. a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly Chairman of LGA
First Class Traditional ruler High Court Judge
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
How to Apply for NDDC Scholarship 2021/2022
1. Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University.
- Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Successfully complete application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
All completed applications must be submitted 20 days from the date of publication. NOTE:
The Commission (NDDC) will not enter into any form of Communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT), those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful during the oral interviews.