Ndlea Recruitment: NDLEA Shortlisted Applicants to Report for Training by 3rd Dec. 2021 – More details
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has directed that successful 2nd Batch Narcotic Assistant (NASS) candidates should report for training on Friday 3rd December 2021 instead of the earlier date slated.
- All successful candidates are to report at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos, Plateau state with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of color passport photograph without cap/hat
- Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks, and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy-blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour)
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pockets money and toiletries
- Two black cloth facemasks.
All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols
Candidates who fail to report by 6 pm on Monday 6th December 2021 will be disqualified.