NDLEA Recruitment Portal for 2023 now open for Applicants
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has opened its recruitment portal for the year 2023 on Sunday, March 12, 2023, for interested applicants. The management board has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies for full-time appointments.
NDLEA Recruitment Updates
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a government agency responsible for controlling drug trafficking and abuse in Nigeria. According to our trusted sources, the agency is set to issue an invitation for applications for new positions in the Superintendent Cadre, Narcotic Agent Cadre, and Narcotic Assistant Cadre. As soon as the recruitment is announced, we will update this page with the direct link to apply online.
Updates have now been received, and interested candidates can apply for the NDLEA recruitment form online for the aforementioned positions starting from March 12th, 2023. It is important to note that the closing date for the applications is April 8th, 2023. The application is only available online, and candidates must ensure that they apply within the specified time frame to avoid disqualification.
Job Positions and Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
The available positions for NDLEA recruitment 2023 are classified into three categories: the Superintendent Cadre, Narcotic Agent Cadre, and Narcotic Assistant Cadre. Here are the requirements for each category:
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists):
(1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II – Applicants must possess a first degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and an NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
(2) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I – Applicants with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc., on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
(3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics – Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
Narcotic Agent Cadre:
(1) Chief Narcotic Agent – Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(2) Senior Narcotic Agent – Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent – Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre:
(1) Narcotic Assistant I – Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant II – Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(3) Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners, etc.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Applicants
Applicants for NDLEA recruitment 2023 must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Have National Identification Number (NIN).
- Have requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence before. They will be required to undergo drug test.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years except for Doctors and Pharmacists, who must not be more than 40 years.
NDLEA Computer-Based Test (CBT) Date
The date for the computer-based test (CBT) for shortlisted candidates for NDLEA recruitment will be communicated in due course.
NDLEA Releases New Recruitment Application Link
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has released a new recruitment application link to facilitate a seamless application process for interested candidates who may have faced challenges submitting their applications.
How to Access the NDLEA New Recruitment Application Link
Interested candidates can access the NDLEA’s new recruitment application link by following the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official NDLEA website at https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/login?redirect-to=/ndlea/ndlea-application-form/new#signup.
Step 2: Enter your name and email address to sign up.
Note: The NDLEA portal is still synchronizing data at the back-end of the server to adjust to the system upgrade. Therefore, candidates may experience some registration issues. However, the agency advises that interested candidates try again, especially during late hours.
Filling Out the Application Form
To apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to the recruitment section of the official website.
Step 2: Locate the application form and fill it out with accurate and relevant information about yourself, including your educational qualifications, work experience, and personal details.
Step 3: Double-check the accuracy of the information provided before submitting the application form.
Register For NDLEA Recruitment Updates
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Leave a Reply