Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022 – Latest Updates
NERC Recruitment 2022: Is the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Portal 2022- www.nerc.gov.ng open for new vacancy registration? All information related to NERC recruitment portal form 2022 has been provided on this page.
There are many vacant posts in this Electric Regulatory Commission, which is very important to fill. Many unemployed Nigerians hope that in 2022 the recruitment form will be out. The details of about agency, recruitment form, registration, eligibility and how to apply will be given on this page.
What is NERC?
The official name of this government agency is Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission. This commission is a government independent regulator for the regulation of the electric power industry in Nigeria. This agency was formed on October 31, 2005 (13 years ago). Regulating tariffs of power generating companies had become very important throughout the country and NERC was formed for this major work.
Visit NERC portal – www.nerc.gov.ng portal to know more about commission, structure, history, role, public notices, advertisement, reports, latest recruitment and more related information. Are you also willing to join this agency? We will regularly provide the latest information of NERC recruitment 2022 to all of our readers by using this page.
The information provided on this page is recruitment updates, email alert notifications, general requirements, steps of online registration, shortlisted candidates, screening date, the final list of successful candidates etc.
NERC Recruitment 2022 Updates
Current Stats: At present, NERC Recruitment 2022 form is out.
- Principal Manager, Internal Audit
- Senior Manager, Internal Audit
- Analyst I – Human Resources
- Principal Manager, Protocol
- Analyst I, Data Aggregation Platform (DAP)
- Analyst I – Licensing
- Principal Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Principal Manager, Corporate Planning Strategy
- Assistant Manager – Customer Complaints
- Analyst I, Research Analytics
- Principal Manager – Legal
- Assistant Manager – Generation Safety
- Analyst I – Software / IT Support
- Deputy General Manager, Communication
- Analyst I, Accounts
- Analyst I – Customer Complaints
- Principal Manager, Renewable Energy
- Principal Manager – Compliance
- Senior Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Senior Manager, System Planning
- Analyst II – IT Support
- Analyst I – Consumer Enlightenment and Education
- Analyst II, Accounts
- Senior Manager – Compliance
- Analyst II, Front Desk Officer
- Assistant Manager, New Media
- Senior Manager, Transmission Services
- Analyst I – Customer Service Standards
- Principal Manager – Research (Data Aggregation Platform)
- Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Analyst I, Front Desk Officer
- Manager – Performance Monitoring
- Assistant Manager – Customer Service Standards
- Manager, New Media
- Manager – Generation Services
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Planning and Strategy (CPS)
- Assistant Manager – Metering Standards
- Deputy General Manager – Legal
- Assistant Manager – Accounts
- Manager, Transmission System Operations
- Assistant Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Assistant Manager – Compliance
- Manager – Metering Standards
- Manager – Accounts
- Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Assistant Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Senior Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Analyst I – Market Analysis and Competition
- Senior Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
- Assistant Manager – Network Safety
- Assistant Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
- Manager, Engineering Standards
- Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
- Assistant Manager – Generation Services
- Assistant Manager – Research Analytics
- Analyst I – Tariff and Rates
- Senior Manager, Distribution
Application Closing Date
12:00 Midnight: 15th July, 2022.
How to get email alert when NERC 2022 recruitment out?
You may have noticed that the information given on this page is updated. Our team updates it regularly. Do you want to receive all the new updates related to this recruitment on your email?
If your answer is yes, then you have to subscribe to our email alert service. This service is free for all Nigerians.
Steps to subscribe free recruitment alert service
Step 1: First of all you should have a functional email that is also connected to your own mobile. You will be given the details of the federal government recruitment form on this email
Step 2: Enter this email in following text box.
Step 3: Click on the “Notify” button
Step 4: Login the same email and click on the verification link.
Step 5: After verification, you will start received new job alert.
- P-Yes Registration
- Nigerian Airforce
- NNPC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Portal
- BPE Portal
Please Note: All applicants for NERC employment 2022 should;
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Also, not be more than 30 years based on the position
- Should also have completed the NYSC
- Then, be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Also, applicant must possess good communications and problem solving skills
In addition, the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Also, the minimum experience required depends on position applied for.
How to submit NERC Registration 2022 Form
Please Note: Currently Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Form not yet out. Do not trust on the news of registration open until then unless you go to the official portal and check it out.
Steps for NERC Registration
You can fill the form with the information given below.
- First visit to the NERC recruitment portal – www.nerc.gov.ng
- Navigate website for recruitment advertisement
- Click on advertisement link
- Read recruitment details, requirements, instructions etc
- After satisfied click on online registration link
- register with nerc portal
- login with credentials
- fill form and submit
Link To Apply For NERC Recruitment 2022
Link To Apply For NERC Recruitment 2022 – Are you a self-driven, career oriented and highly motivated individual with a desire to excel in a professional work setting? If this sounds exciting, click on the link below to begin your application to join the NERC team
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent regulatory agency which was inaugurated on 31st October 2005 as provided in the Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005.
You may want to also check NCS Supplementary Recruitment 2022 Exam Date, Venue And Time Application are invited in the following department:
1) Office of the Chairman
2) Legal, Licensing and Compliance
3) Consumer Affairs
4) Markets Competition and Rates
5) Engineering, Performance and Monitoring
6) Planning, Research and Strategy
7) Finance and Management services
How to apply: Interested Applicants should apply via this link https://careers.nerc.gov.ng/home Additional information:
a. Click on the Vacancies dropdown while on the career page, to view the list of vacant positions, view the description of the job and click on the apply button to apply.
b. To start the application, create an account on the register page.
c. Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
d. Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace. You may want to also check Link To Apply For NPC Adhoc Staff E-Recruitment 2022 – 2023 Census Note: All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.
NERC Shortlisting Process
The recruitment committee creates a list of shortlisted candidates by checking all the applications. This list will be uploaded to the official portal for the candidates. This list will be in pdf pdf format and you can check your name by downloading it.
The screening date, venue and time table information will be given on the registered email to all the candidates.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for NERC Jobs 2022 Alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one-stop place for NERC Recruitment 2022 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website, we will ensure Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. Visit NERC recruitment portal- www nerc gov ng portal to get updates of latest openings across Nigeria.