Nestle Nigeria PLC released notification regarding Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) Planner recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) Planner|
|Recruitment Agency||Nestle Nigeria PLC|
|Job Location:||Agbara Factory, Lagos|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||22nd May, 2020|
Smerts International Limited Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) Planner Jobs 2020
Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) Planner
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or any other closely-related course.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant operational experience at market/business level, in at least one of the following areas – Manufacturing Function or Planning Function (DRP – Distribution Requirement Planning or MRP – Material Requirement Planning). Experience in Product Lifecycle process would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of Demand and Supply Planning best practices and processes – DPS system (SAP-APO).
- Possession of insight in capacity details, Production Version (PV) and line outputs.
- In-depth understanding of best practices, implications, alignment points, benefits and issues of Customer Service, Distribution Requirement Planning (Domestic/International), Factory Operations, Inventory Management (Finished Goods), Materials Management (Raw and Packaging) and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Ability to analyze the critical elements of Product Portfolio (such as type of demand, seasonality, lifecycle status, shelf life) and their relationship with work.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn fast.
- Sound knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Tools, particularly Excel.
- Eye for detail – Able to balance priorities, see the bigger picture beyond the scope of one’s job and to challenge the status quo where required.
- Familiarity with Lean, Kaizen and Just-In-Time manufacturing would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2020.
Register for Recruitment Updates
For All Job Vacancies 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free