Nestle Nigeria Plc invites application for Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Program Title:||Trainee Engineer|
|Agency Name||Nestle Nigeria Plc|
|Job Location:||Agbara Factory, Ogun|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree with minimum of second Class Lower or Higher National Diploma with minimum of Lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Production Engineering.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||19th February, 2020|
Nestle Nigeria Plcpublished job vacancies advertisement for Trainee Engineer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
- An exciting new vacancy exist in Agbara Factory for a Trainee Engineer.
- As a Trainee Engineer, you will support the Engineering Manager in carrying out activities aimed at achieving optimum factory operations, strategic simulations and evaluations aligned with business needs, and deliver on key annual performance metrics.
- This is a great role which will deliver amazing insights into factory operations and will allow exposure to wider audiences more than many other roles in the factory. It will give you exposure to operations in major functions such as Projects, Supply Chain, Production etc. and their contribution to the bottom line. It will also enable you to be involved in some key problem solving and loss reduction projects as we drive the business forward its commitments.
A day in the life of a Trainee Engineer:
- A typical day starts with you carrying out data verification & health checks for data accuracy while triggering corrective actions where necessary. This is to ensure data integrity across all platforms, which provide Annual Cost Estimates (ACE) forecasts. Your established findings will also guide you in reviewing / maintaining relevant master recipes and production versions aligned with forecasts to support production
- You day may not be complete without carrying out capacity simulations to guide production plans and guide decisions on capacity investments
- Since continuous improvement is expected to be your way of life, you will be working with several teams on improving agreed focused areas aligned with business needs. You may be required to work in multiple teams within the day. Your versatility and ability to lead or work in a team will be very useful here
- Your day does not pass without a review session with your manager to assess each task and your deliverables
- While carrying out your daily tasks you will be required to maintain Food Safety awareness & ensure its strict compliance.
What Will Make You Successful?
- We’re looking for credible, passionate and engaging engineers, with / without experience in the FMCG sector
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of second Class Lower or Higher National Diploma with minimum of Lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 credits including English Language nad Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- A “Can Do” mindset
- Highly numerate and have natural ability to solve problem and find solutions.
- Highly analytical with experience of evaluating and interrogating numbers
- Aptness to learning
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Application Last Date: 19th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and completed “MS Excel in the format” below in the same mail to: [email protected]