KPMG Nigeria has invited interested and eligible candidates for Network Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Save the KPMG Nigeria Network Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Network Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||KPMG Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Industry Sector/s: Technology
Job Level: Associate / team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Working as a member of a dynamic team, you will be the first point of contact for any network and server related issues.
- You will be required to configure and install network devices and servers. Troubleshoot faults on the critical devices and solve technical problems, either through remote or physical intervention. A strong customer focus and a “can do” attitude is desirable and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Setting up of new servers including RAID configuration and Windows Server OS installation. Deployment of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2019 operating systems
- Configuration and deployment of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Configuration Centre Manager (SCCM)
- Virtual machine management using Microsoft Hyper-V
- Responsible for incremental and full Backup and recovery of critical data using Veritas Backup Exec.
- Active Directory management; group policy creation and assignment; Microsoft Exchange management.
- Maintaining a scalable and reliable SAN storage network.
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline with at least a Second-Class Upper Division.
- Relevant Microsoft and Cisco or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- At least 2 years relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply