The National Population Commission (NPC) had planned to start training for enumerators and supervisors on February 6, 2023. However, due to some reasons, the training had to be rescheduled. Now, the Director of Census, Mrs. Evelyn Arinola Olanipekun, has announced a new start date for the training.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The NPC will announce the new date for the training after the 2023 Presidential Election.
- Approved NPC Enumerators and Supervisors should check their emails and texts regularly for invitations to self-paced courses and virtual training sessions.
- You can monitor the status of your application using the NPC Adhoc Application Status Checker.
- After approval, the next steps include updating the bank account and waiting for the LGA Level National Training.
- If you require more information about the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment, NPC Adhoc Staff Training, or the 2023 Population and Housing Census, you can check back for new updates.
- If you’re having trouble accessing the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment website to check the status of your application, you can read up on the new method of checking in the link provided below.
- And don’t worry if your application status is still “PENDING,” as it will change to “APPROVED” after a few minutes.
At VoiceofNigeria.org.ng, we are always committed to bringing you the latest information on job recruitments, and we will keep you posted on any new updates regarding the NPC Enumerators Training date.
Register for NPC Recruitment Updates
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.