Here Is Another MSMEs Survival Fund Grants Approve By FG To All Nigerians, Check Out For Eligibility.
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, has launched a portal (https://www.survivalfund-clinic.gov.ng) for other grants from a Member State’s Nigeria Survival Fund to all Nigerians in the country.
The MSMEs Survival Fund Clinic Grants is another form of Empowerment Scheme sponsored by the Survival Fund to support all Nigerians by financing their businesses with loans / grants.
National MSME Survival Fund Clinic Grants are another form of government initiative to improve and provide more opportunities for Nigerian entrepreneurs who are passionate about starting or improving an existing business.
Interested Applicants must provide the following documents below:
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen.
2. Applicants must provide a correct information such as Full name, Residential address and Phone number.
4. Applicants must provide a valid Bank Verification Number(BVN) and Email Address.
5. Applicants must provide his/her business name and location.
6. Applicants must upload a summary of his/her Business Plan at https://www.survivalfund-clinic.gov.ng.
In conclusion, the Application portal is still active, interested persons are to visit the official website https://www.survivalfund-clinic.gov.ng
I hope the article was Helpful?
Remember To share the Article To All Social Media And Follow Up The Page For More Empowerment Programmes Update.