This is an advise to Exited Npower Volunteers who want to benefit from the CBN Empowerment options. Ignore rumors purported by some individuals stating that the Nexit portal is fake, which is circulating on social media.
Below are evidence to show you how authentic the Nexit portal is:
1.) The day that Nexit Programme was launched, the HM Sadiya Umar Farouq disclosed the portal in a briefing held by the Humanitarian affairs ministry, those who are in doubt should go and watch the video.
2.) The SA Media to the Minister of Humanitarian affairs publicly shared the NEXIT portal URL address on her Twitter handle after the unveiling of the portal. Those who are still in doubt should go to NNEKA IKEM Twitter to check the probe.
3.) Anyone who is in his right sense will know that the Nexit portal was a collaboration of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and CBN because the NEXIT portal https://nexit.fmhds.cbn.gov.ng is a subdomain of https://cbn.gov.ng which is the original website of the central bank of Nigeria.
If you are having difficulty in accessing the NEXIT portal, Here Is What You Should Do to help find solutions.
If you are an exited Npower Volunteer yet to Sign-up for the NEXIT Programme, simply Click Here to view how to Successfully Sign Up For Npower NEXIT Opportunities.
How to Access The NEXIT Portal
Interested N-power Batch A & B Beneficiaries are advised to follow the step by step Procedures below to Register for NEXIT.
- Visit this link to sign up https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN as show in the image below, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required
- If you have registered, enter your details to login
How to Login to Nexit Portal
To log in to Npower NEXIT Portal, please carefully follow the NEXIT login procedures below.
- Visit this link https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
- Enter your Email/Phone number and Password
- Click on Login
- The Nexit Portal Registration is Free. You’re not required to pay anyone for anything.
Still Having Issues Signing Up?
Are you still having some issues while trying to sign up on the portal or to get your email verified or maybe other issues; this is because the portal is still under construction.
But if you have successfully signed up, but you are yet to receive the activation email as seen below, I’ll suggest you check your spam folder in your mail box or you wait for the FG to fix it.
CBN empowerment options for beneficiaries – See what you need to know
N-Power beneficiaries who do not exit the program therefore deem it appropriate to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN) empowerment options.
What you need to know about NEXIT
- The Nexit portal (nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng) is for N-Power beneficiaries who do not finish with the programme
CBN and N-Power joint bodies to start this off.
- This portal allows N-Power beneficiaries who do not leave the program to benefit from the CBN Empowerment Option
- Interested Beneficiaries will need to log into the portal to register.
- Applicants need to provide additional information required for possible placement into various CBN intervention options.
- The purpose of the NEXIT nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal is to determine if applicants are suitable for the CBN-NEXIT program.