Register for NHIS Recruitment 2021 Updates
To know immediately about the NHIS Registration Portal, news update, NHIS recruitment 2021, list of shortlisted candidates, structure, and upcoming News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
- First enter your email id in following text box
Are You Waiting for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment 2021? – Check Latest Updates
This guide covers the registration of NHIS 2021. We regularly collecting updates through official recruitment portal and publishes on this NHIS Recruitment 2021 page. First of all, we want you to note that www.nhis.gov.ng is the official Recruitment portal
Note: We will never request money to update recruitment on this website. All updates to this site will be provided free of charge.
NHIS Recruitment 2021: Hi everyone, this page is dedicated to those candidates who desirous to work under the National Health Insurance Scheme. If you are also a desirous candidate for this federal government job, then you should carefully look at the information given on this page. Here you can find NIHS recruitment updates, general requirements, method of application, how to apply at www.nhis.gov.ng portal, shortlisted candidates etc.
Are you ready to get all this information? But before starting, we also need some information from you which is written below.
☞ Are you interested candidates for National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2021?
☞ Are you waiting for NHIS recruitment form?
☞ Do you want email alert every time when new federal government job out?
If you want to answer these questions then you can post comments in this post.
The reason to ask these questions is to know only how excited the candidates are for this National Heath Insurance Recruitment 2021.
Let’s get started
First of all, we will take a brief look at this agency. If you already know about this, you can skip this section and move on for NHIS 2019 recruitment updates.
☞ What is NHIS?
The official name of this agency is National Health Insurance Scheme . This body was established in 1999 (20 years ago) by the federal government of Nigeria. The main objective of this insurance agency is to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost.
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a legal entity established under Law No. 35 of 1999 to improve the health of all Nigerians at a cost affordable to the Nigerian federal government.
NHIS will provide social health insurance in Nigeria, where taxpayer health care services are paid for by collecting money donated by program participants.
This is a prepaid package where participants pay a fixed amount. Income / money is mobilized, allowing health care organizations (HMOs) to pay those who need medical care. This is primarily a joint venture agreement that can increase resources and increase equity. In fact, this is considered the most widely used form of medical care financing in the world.
Agency also regulates private health insurance operated by HMOs. HMOs must have a hyperlink in the list of HMOs on the site
Health insurance is a social security system that guarantees the provision of health services needed for people who regularly pay symbolic contributions.
Visit NHIS Portal – www.nhis.gov.ng to know about vision, mission, objectives, programme, management, council, latest recruitment and other important information.
☞ NHIS Recruitment Updates & Current Status
Is NHIS Form Out?
Current Status: The current situation is National Heath Insurance Scheme Recruitment Portal 2021 is not yet open for new registration.
Available Job Positions
- Principal Manager, Medical
- Senior Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical
- Assistant General Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Assistant Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Senior Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Manager, Nursing
- Assistant Manager, Nursing
- Senior Officer, Nursing
- Officer, Nursing
- Principal Manager, Pharmacy
- Senior Manager, Pharmacy
- Manager, Pharmacy
- Assistant Manager, Pharmacy
☞ NHIS Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the NHIS portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the NHIS recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
☞ NHIS Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2021 NHIS Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
☞ How to Get Email Alert When Recruitment Form Out?
Today we are going to explain what Email Alerts is and how it works, and in addition to guiding you in creating alerts, we are going to propose several that you can use to get the most out of it.
We will show you how to create NHIS job alerts in your email every time there are offers of work you will get instant alert notification in your registered email id.
This service is completely free and you can use it as you want to receive federal job alert in your email.
☞ How to Set up Free Email Alerts?
This is very simple and fast. It is very simple and will keep you up to date with all the updates that we want to know.
Step 1: Enter your functional email id (which you also used in mobile phone) in following text box
Step 2: Click on button “Notify me National Health Insurance Recruitment 2020”
Step 3: Login your email id and verify your free subscription.
We hope this helps you to be more informed and not miss a single news or job offer.
Do not forget to comment below what you think about this article and also follow us on social networks like Facebook to stay up to date with all our news!
- Npower News
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
☞ How to Apply at NHIS Recruitment Portal
☞ General Steps to Apply Online
- First visit to NHIS portal: www.nhis.gov.ng portal login page
- Now navigate portal for recruitment advertisement
- Read general requirements and method of application
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Register at nhis.gov.ng portal
- Login with valid credentials
- Fill application form
- Upload documents in predefined size and format
- Submit form
- Take printout of acknowledgement.
How to Avoid Fake NHIS Jobs?
The presence of fake news in the midst of today’s modern society poses a growing threat to people throughout the world.
Just a piece of fake news, even able to disrupt the bonds of brotherhood on a large scale and can have an extreme impact on the democratic process, including general elections.
So, what can we do to avoid false news, when we can actually check directly from mainstream media?
Tips to avoid Fake NHIS Recruitment
- Read job advertisements carefully and look for the peculiarities that exist.
Research the company before applying
- Look for contact information that is professionally known
- Send the required documents, such as a cover letter or CV.
- Don’t apply for a position that asks for detailed personal information in the ad.
- Remember all applicable restrictions.
☞ Why VoiceofNigeria for National Heath Insurance Recruitment 2021 free job alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one stop place for NHIS Recruitment 2021 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure National Health Insurance Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get NHIS Portal- www nhis gov ng portal openings across Nigeria.
Benefits of working in NHIS
- The benefit of working in National Heath Insurance is that you will have a comfortable working schedule, probably in the morning, and will leave you all afternoon free to do the rest of the activities you want, unlike work in companies that require, in general, other types of conferences .
- NHIS employee does not suffer from the same stress as a private company employee.
- As a NHIS employee, you do not run the risk that the company you work for will be bankrupt, since the state, no matter how badly managed the funds are, will never fail. Every month you will have your salary in a timely manner without excuses.