Nigeria Army 80rri Portal 2020: Nigerian Army invites online applications from unemployed youth who want to serve the country. Currently NA portal www.naportal.com.ng / ims.army.mil.ng open for Nigerian Army 80rri regular recruits intake. This recruitment drive opens for traders/non-tradesmen and women. Applicants who are seeking defense job in the federal government can use this job opportunity.
All eligible candidates can apply online at NA portal by 14th November 2020. Candidate should read this article carefully to be aware of the eligibility criteria.
To make it easier for all the Nigerian Army 80rri aspirants to apply without hassle, Voice of Nigeria has come with the step by step procedure of filling up the registration form.
Breaking News: List of shortlisted applicants for 80 RRI recruitment is out. (Link given below under Nigerian Army shortlist 80rri section)
Register for Nigeria Army 80rri Recruitment Portal Updates
Steps to Register Free Updates of Army Recruitment 2020
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Army 80rri Requirements
Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake
NOTICE of 80rri Recruitment
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
- Army 80rri Official Portal: ims.army.mil.ng
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) 28
- Maximium Age (Trades) 35
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) 1.62
Qualification Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- NYIF Application Form
- NYIF Registration Portal
- Survival Fund Login
- Survival Fund Application Form
- Police Shortlist
- INEC Recruitment
- Npower News Today
- Npower Shortlist
Nigerian Army Portal Mentioned Some Important Points
- Use only Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal 2020 for application online registration (NA Portal – ims.army.mil.ng)
- Apply online from 14 Sep 20 – 14 Nov 20
- Application Registration is Free
- The Application Form consists of six(6) different sections and must all be filled.
- You must complete all required fields marked with Asterix(*) in each section before proceeding to the next.
- After completing a section, you may save to continue your application later by clicking on Save for Later button
- Use only functional email id and mobile number
- Candidates should scan their photograph
- The applicant may be prosecuted and charged to court under Nigerian Criminal Code or Penal Code for any false information declared.
How to Apply Online Through Nigeria Army 80rri Portal – ims.army.mil.ng
However, the only way to register for the NA recruitment is to register online at www.naportal.com.ng / ims.army.mil.ng follow these steps to register yourself as a candidate for the 80rri regular recruits intake 2020.
The registration process at naportal is free. if there are things that address the name of the army to pay amount of money to transfer it was already definitely fraud.
NA Portal for apply online (ims.army.mil.ng / www.naportal.com.ng portal)
The Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal 2020 has basic steps involved-
1. Personal Details, 2. Parent & Guardian, 3. Education, 4.Referee. 5. Further Information, 6. Submit.
- First visit to the 80rri portal: ims.army.mil.ng
- You will see the login page
- Click on “login” link if already created account
- Or create new account
- Use your functional email id to create an account and also use a unique password
- Click on “Create” Account
- You will be automatically logged in your profile
- Click on “Regular Recruir Intake Application link
- Read Basic Qualification, Notice & Requirements
- Click on “Apply” link
- You fill see following disclaimer
Disclaimer: I have read the instructions and understand them.
Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.
If you do still have any doubts please go back to read through the requirements
By checking this box, I agree that I understand the requirements for this Application.
Have you served/serving in the Armed Forces of Nigeria ?
Click on Checkbox and on “Yes, I have”
- You will redirected to application form
- Fill 80 rri application form
- Submit and take acknowledgement
Army 80rri Army Shortlist
This is to notify the general public that the list of candidates shortlisted for the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise will be published for the following states.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Why Voice of Nigeria for Nigeria Army 80rri 2020 free job alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one-stop place for Nigerian Army 80rri Recruitment Form 2020 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website, we will ensure Army Recruitment Portal – ims.army.mil.ng updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non-graduates to get Nigeria Army 80rri Recruitment Portal- ims.army.mil.ng portal openings across Nigeria.