Nigeria Police Force 2023 Recruitment Drive : How to Apply
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has started its recruitment process for constables for 2023. If you want to apply, you can do so online through the NPF Recruitment Website. This website is open from October 15th to November 26th, 2023.
Guide to Applying for the NPF Recruitment 2023
- Accessing the Portal:
Commence by navigating to the official NPF Recruitment Portal at https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng/.
- Account Creation:
You’ll need to set up an account. Provide details such as your National Identification Number (NIN), a valid email address, and an active phone number to proceed.
- Filling the Application:
After account creation, you’ll be directed to the application form. Ensure you fill in all necessary details with utmost accuracy.
- Uploading Documents:
Prepare and upload essential documents like O’level results, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of Origin.
Double-check all the information and then finalize your application by clicking on submit.
Important Link: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Notification
Criteria and Guidelines
To apply, make sure:
- You are a Nigerian from birth.
- You are 18 to 25 years old.
- You have at least five credits in WAEC/NECO or something like that. This must include English and Math.
- You are healthy in body and mind.
- If you are male, you are at least 1.67m tall. If you are female, you are at least 1.64m tall.
- If you are female, you are not pregnant.
- You have an email and phone number that work.
After you apply, you will get a slip with your application number on it. Print this and keep it safe.
There is also a form for a guarantor on the website. A trusted Nigerian citizen who is 40 years or older must sign this form. You will need this form later.
Tips for a Good Application
- Make sure you can apply by checking the rules.
- Take your time filling out the application.
- Upload all the papers you need.
- Always check your application before sending it.
- Remember to print your slip and get the guarantor form.
Physical Examination Phase
Once you have submitted your application, you will be invited to a physical screening exercise. The date and time of the screening exercise will be communicated to you via email and SMS.
At the screening exercise, you will be required to present your application slip, guarantor form, and other relevant documents. You will also be required to undergo a medical examination and physical fitness test.
If you are successful at the physical screening exercise, you will be invited to the next stage of the recruitment process.