Updates on Nigeria Police Physical Screening: Recently, the Nigeria Police Service Commission has released the list of successful candidates for the screening of the post of constable.
And if your name is in the list of successful candidates, then this is an important page to know the screening date and venue.
Let’s know about the date and venue of npf screening
We are pleased to inform all shortlisted applicants that Nigeria Police Physical Screening exercise is now going on.
The Nigeria police recruitment physical verification exercise will only be for you if you have been Preselected.
Important Note: Nigeria Police Physical Verification Exercise is a massive recruitment event and it has to be done in Nigeria Police Schools / Colleges across the country.
The purpose of conducting the Nigeria Police Recruitment Physical Verification Practice is to see that the data filled during the online registration phase is correct and also to check whether it matches with the original documents of the applicant.
How will the police screening exercise be conducted? – Step by step process
Candidates should be very patient for the practice as they come to the screening and they should come to the screening ground with a white T-shirt and short with a photocopy of all their credentials and then follow these steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water and follow all Covid-19 protocols
- Fill the biodata form with all their relevant information
- Do physical tests through them measure their height and chest. Then also check their body for scars and wasps.
- Candidates to see if all the listed required documents like Dia Olive Certificate, Birth Certificate / Age Declaration, Guarantor Form, Local Government Identification and National Identity Card / Slip
- Then screen to see if the candidate fulfills the required qualifications, especially Olevel 5 credits
- Security screening to check if they get any criminal record before security / intelligence data base
- The final table recommends whether they meet all the criteria
- Then ICT desks take input of all the data, then send the screen to Police Headquarters, where shortlist successful people.
- Candidates who successfully pass through this process then go through another round of tests to write the exam.
NPF Screening Date
- Screening starting date: ___
- Closing Date: ___
If you are an applicant, your study date will depend on your local authority.
Nigeria Police Screening schedule for Lagos State:
- Agege Local Government
- Ajeromi-Ifelodun Local Government
According to a statement issued by Police Public Relations Officer, SP Bala Elkana, applicants must report at the screening venue, Police College Ikeja by 8am on dates indicated against their various Local Government Areas.
Schedule for Rivers State:
The following Local Government area shall report in that location:
- Andoni LGA
- Asaritoru LGA
- Akukutoru LGA
- Abua/Odua LGA
- Ahoada east LGA
- Ahoada West LGA
- Bonny LGA
- Degema LGA
- Eberi-Omuma LGA
- Emohua LGA
- Eleme LGA
- Etche LGA
- Gokana LGA
- Ikwerre LGA
- Khana LGA
- Obio/Akpor LGA
- Ogba/Ebema Ndoni LGA
- Ogu/Bolo LGA
- Okrika LGA
- Opobo/Nkoro LGA
- Oyigbo LGA
- Port Harcourt LGA
- Tai LGA
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Updates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates List
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Out
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Out – DSSC 27 Course
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Out – DSSC & SSC /
- Ndlea Recruitment Out
- NSCDC Recruitment Form Out
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Build Registration
- WAEC Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- P-Yes Registration
- BRISIN Recruitment
See the locations and dates for NPF shortlist
South East Zone
North West Zone
North East Zone
South West Zone
South South Zone
North Central Zone
Register for Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates Updates
Steps to Register Free NPF Shortlist Updates
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Requirements to Participate in Nigeria Police Physical Screening Verification Exercise
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration Letter
- Your Qualification verification
Requirements for Physical / Credentials Screening Exercise
The process for recruiting police constable is a major task for the police screening committee. And that job is not an easy job to do, because it must be based on various considerations on several things, such as the skills and personality of the candidates.
Screening or screening prospective new candidates is not an easy job, especially if there are a lot of applications.
The applicants are to appear at the various screening venues in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic requirements:
- National Identity Number (NIN);
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials: O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age – neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached;
- Printout of application submission confirmation page
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
- Any candidate who fails to present (Bullets 1 and 4) above, will not be considered for the screening.
- The screening exercise will take place at designated locations within each State/FCT.
- Detailed and specific guidelines for each State will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the thirty-six states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- The screening and other activities touching on the recruitment exercise will be carried out in strict compliance with the COVID-19 prevention protocols.
- The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni reiterates that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation. The IGP assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability. He advises the applicants to be wary of online impostors, scammers and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the recruitment process to dupe innocent applicants. The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting will be arrested and prosecuted.
For those who have not applied and those who can not remember the recruitment, kindly click on the link below:
Nigeria Police Recruitment
Best of luck , Nigeria Police Physical Screening