List Of Shortlisted Candidates Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruits Intake 2022 For Non-Trades Men And Women
The Nigerian Army would like to inform the general public and all applicants who have applied for 83 regular recruits intake 2022
visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng for a list of shortlisted candidates.
The state recruitment screening exercise is scheduled to begin in all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja from June 28 to July 11, 2022. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to the states of origin for screening practice as follows:
- Original copies of WASCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB certificates in a file jacket.
- Bank Certified Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate.
- Valid birth certificate certified by National Population Commission, hospital, local government council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid Certificate of Origin.
- WASCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB online scratch card.
- Full copies of print out from portal including guarantor form.
- 2 pairs of plain white t-shirt and blue shorts.
- Each pair of white canvas and white socks.
Candidates should note that any change in their documents will invalidate the documents and ultimately lead to disqualification.
The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed during the entire exercise.
All candidates are expected to have a high level of discipline. Candidates violating any instruction during recruitment screening practice will be disqualified.
Leave a Reply