The NAF is the main and oldest component of the Nigeria Armed Forces , all responsible for the defense of the State and with the task of operating in order to achieve peace and security on the national and international territory.
Therefore it is a matter of great honor to assist you in providing information about the Nigerian Army recruitment. Do not be hasty and have to read this post carefully for vital information.
Register for Nigeria Army Updates
Our trusted sources informed that agency will also recruit in 2020.
If you are interested in this job then register today on our website so that we can send you the news of 2020 recruitment form.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Visit https://naportal.com.ng/ or http://armyrecruitment.ng/ to check the list of shortlisted candidates.
About Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces , and responsible for land war operations . At the end of 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Nigeria Army Recruitment Updates For the Year 2020
Prepare yourself for a new struggle, approaching a new year you certainly have hope that hasn’t materialized this year, for those who still don’t have a job, even though they have struggled to try, they must have a new spirit, don’t give up. correction of what is lacking in your life, make improvements so that the new year you can compete for a job. It’s not easy, but sometimes you have to do everything so that what you want can be realized. The following we will provide job information of Nigerian Army 79rri/80rri Recruitment 2019.
The Nigeria army has opened a call for the Nigerian Army 79rri/80rri Recruitment. Registration is possible until 29th November 2019. Many youth can realize their dreams and enter armed forces. All information on the announcement below.
Nigerian Army 79rri Recruitment 2020 Updates
Welcome to the pages of the site dedicated to the orientation for enlistments, competitions, the possibilities that the Army offers you to become part of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Upcoming Jobs: We have received reports from some trusted sources that the Nigerian Army is going to start registration on the portal very soon for 80rri regular recuits intake. The recruitment form will be opened for 80rri Regular Exercise for Traders / Non Tradesmen and women. We will notify all our readers through email alert service when registration starts.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 79rri/80rri Recruitment.
Does anyone aspire to be a soldier? Intrigued by the education path so that you can become a soldier? Surely it is not easy to be able to join as a member of the armed force . Apart from needing strong physicality candidate must also be smart, courageous, disciplined and agile.
If you are really interested below are the general requirements:
Here we will know the minimum requirements for Nigeria Army 2020 recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
The physical requirements that will be tested have different criteria for women and men.
Before registering, make sure you meet with above said requirements , especially age requirement.
NOTE: All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Apply
NA Registration for 80rri not yet activated.
Connecting to the site of the army recruitment.army.mil.ng. Once attached all the documentation and sent through the section “Online Competitions” will be taken in charge of the requests. After a careful evaluation of the attached documentation the first rankings will be formed. Candidates who are placed in the ranking / shortlisted will be called up for next state of Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020.
Whenever the application is carried out, it should be filled with caution. If the wrong information is filled up in haste then you can be deprived of the selection. So below we have given the correct and simple procedure for filling applications.
- Must use valid and regularly active email address to register
- Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng or www.naportal.com.ng
- Read requirements and method of application
- New user need to register with website
- Login with email id and password
- Fill NA recruitment form online and complete it
- Take system generated form
- Visit designated exam venue and recruitment centres with original and attested documents
How to start your application
- First you need to enter your valid email address
- Fill password which you want but it must be 8 character long.
- It is advised to use complex password
- Click on register button to complete your registration
After that system will send you confirmation message to your email address which entered at the time of registration.
Please Note the Followings
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no zonal screening exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin
- Any candidate who falsified or forged his /her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification on inducement to any person or group of person to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt 09059924328, 080326569770
How to get Email Alert
Are you interested in getting all Nigerian Army Recruitment Updates?
At Voice of Nigeria we have taken it seriously and we have got the solution. To make this possible, we have started the email alert service. This service is absolutely free.
Subscribe our email service to get email notification of Nigerian Army Recruitment Updates, List of Shortlisted Candidates for 79rri, Screening Date, Timetable, Venue. We will also send you latest federal government job updates.
For free subscription enter your functional email id in following box and click on notify link.
Army Salary Structure
Curious about how much is the army salary?
Many people ask how much the professional’s salary per month for various reasons. There are those who want their children to join army, some feel proud because defend the country and look handsome, some are of their own volition, and other reasons.
The salary depends on the rank of the officer.
The salaries of non-commissioned officers are:
- Master Warrant Officer – ₦90K
- Warrant Officer – ₦80K
- Staff Sergeant – ₦68K
- Sergeant – ₦63K
- Corporal – ₦58K
- Lance Corporal earns about ₦54K-55K
- Private Soldier earns about ₦48K-49K
The salaries of commissioned officers are:
- General – ₦1.5 million;
- Lieutenant General – ₦1 million;
- Major General – ₦950K
- Brigadier General- ₦750K
- Colonel – ₦550K
- Lieutenant Colonel – ₦350K
- Major – ₦300K
- Captain – ₦220K
- Lieutenant – ₦180K
- Second Lieutenant – ₦120K
Why Voice of Nigeria for Nigeria Army 2020 free job alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one stop place for Nigerian Army Latest Recruitment Form 2020 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure Army Recruitment Portal – www.army.mil.ng updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal- recruitment.army.mil.ng portal openings across Nigeria.