Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023: The Nigerian Army has announced the commencement of the 85 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) recruitment exercise for the 2023/2024 session.
The application portal is open to all interested candidates who meet the specified requirements. This article will provide detailed information on the Nigerian Army 85 RRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Qualification
Interested applicants for the Nigerian Army 85 RRI recruitment exercise are required to meet the following criteria:
- Nigerian citizenship by birth, with National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Medical, physical, and psychological fitness in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- No criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Minimum height of 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- Non-trades men/women must be between 18 and 22 years of age, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years old as at 31 April 2023.
- At least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- For trades men/women, possession of Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Interested candidates must log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 13th March to 14th April 2023.
- Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 17th May 2023.
- Minimum Age (Non – Trades): 18
- Maximum Age (Non – Trades): 22
- Minimum Age (Trades): 18
- Maximum Age (Trades): 26
- Minimum Height (Male): 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female): 1.65
- Minimum Educational Qualification: All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to the above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Application Closing Date: 13 Mar 23 – 14 Apr 23
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 17 May 2023.
How to register for the Nigerian Army 85 RRI recruitment 2023/2024.
Step 1: Apply online via the nigerian army recruitment portal
The first step in the registration process is to visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. Once on the portal, click on the “Register” button to create an account. Email and password are mandatory for registration.
Step 2: Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password
After creating an account, log in to the portal using the username and password you created during the registration process. Access the application form after logging in.
Step 3: Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Fill out the application form with accurate and valid information as requested. Ensure that you provide all necessary details such as your personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience. Once you have completed the form, submit it online and print a copy for your records.
As part of the application process, you will also be required to complete the Guarantor Form. This form must be printed and filled out completely by your chosen guarantor. The guarantor must be a serving officer of the Nigerian Army or any of the other armed forces in Nigeria, a senior civil servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, or a member of the National Assembly.
Step 4: Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
After completing the application and guarantor forms, you will be required to bring them along with other necessary documents to the designated state recruitment centers for screening. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold from 2nd – 17th May 2023. Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions on the website and adhere to COVID-19 protocols during the screening exercise.
In conclusion, the Nigerian Army 85 RRI recruitment exercise is a great opportunity for young Nigerians who aspire to serve their country in the military. Interested candidates must meet the necessary requirements and complete the registration process online via the recruitment portal. We advise all applicants to read the instructions on the website carefully and adhere to all guidelines during the screening exercise. Good luck!
Leave a Reply