Agency invites application for Nigerian Navy ICT Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||ICT Officer|
|Agency Name:||Nigerian Navy|
|Requirements:||Minimum of OND Lower Credit in Computer Studies / Computer Science.|
Computer literacy is compulsory and must possess SSCE or equivalent with 5 Credits including English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||21st April, 2020|
Nigerian Navy published job vacancies advertisement for ICT Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: ICT Officer
- Minimum of OND Lower Credit in Computer Studies / Computer Science.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and must possess SSCE or equivalent with 5 Credits including English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
- Proficiency or industrial certification in any of the under listedareas shall be an added advantage:
- Computer-Aided Design.
- Personal Computer Maintenance.
- Networking Fundamentals.
- Website Development and Management.
General Information for Applicants
- The recruitment exercise will commence with screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
Leave a Reply