How Can I Track Items Sent to Nipost 2020
Nipost Tracking : Here in this guide we will provide full steps on how to track the items easily online sent by registered mail using Nipost Tracking Service in 2020.
The Nigerian Postal Service have the following under its disposal
- Business Ventures
- Bulk Post Venture
- NIPOST Central Workshop
- Philatelic Services
- Courier Regulatory Services
- Parcel Post Venture and
- Nipost PostCash.
With the growth of e-commerce, in 2020 the Post Office predicts that, for the first time in history, more orders will be delivered than letters. Given this new scenario, The Nigerian Postal Service, to meet all demand.
Although the upgrade process is still under development, one of the services already offered by the Post Office is object NIPOST tracking. With it, it is possible to follow the path of the order until its delivery.
The consultation is made on the Nigerian Post Office website, through the registration code on the proof of posting. If the data was informed at the time of posting, nipost tracking can also be done by the recipient or sender.
NIPOST designed the tracking service / tracking the post receipt by prioritizing speed and simple display to make it easier for users to check receipts online either via a computer or via cellphones and smartphones.
Another possibility for tracking the post office is to follow the posts via SMS. The free service allows the user to receive alerts and warnings of deliveries by mobile. To receive notifications, please enter your mobile number on the Post Office tracking page after you have placed your order.
Nigeria Post provides online Track & Trace facility for International and Domestic Speed Post items.
The tracking system is updated periodically to provide you with the most current information available about the location and status of your item. You’ll be able to find out the following:
- When your item was booked
- When your item was dispatched and received at various locations during its Journey
- When your item was delivered
- When a Delivery Notice was issued to notify the recipient that the item is
How to use the NIPOST Track Service to Track your Items/Parcel in 2020
- First visit to the official portal of Nigeria Postal service www.nipost.gov.ng
- You can see “Track and Confirm” section,
- Click on Domestic or International Items Track
- Type correct tracking number mentioned on your parcel
- Enter the tracking number and click on the “Submit” button
- Now you can see the location and current status of your parcel
- If the checking process is successful, then the tracing results will automatically be displayed in the search results section. Scroll down when the word ‘SEARCHING* has disappeared but the search results page does not shift automatically down.
Become the Power of Logistics and E-Commerce in Nigeria
NIPOST continues to be committed to serving wholeheartedly. Nipost always provides the best service so that the benefits are felt to all corners of the country and abroad.
Supporting Ease of Financial Access
Nigeria Postal Service has around 5000 post offices reaching almost all districts and sub-districts / villages, to remote locations in Nigeria.
Become a Digital Innovator
Always committed to adapt according to the times, using the latest technology in order to serve from generation to generation