The Federal Government Microfinance Bank (Nirsal) has launched a new website portal where registration on Agri-Business Small and Medium Enterprise Investment (AGSMEIS) can be processed.
Application for the NIRSAL AGSMEIS loan 2021 Scheme portal (https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/) 2021 is open
The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
Application for the AGSMEIS loan Scheme portal is open
Portal address: https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
What is AGSMEIS
The Agriculture / Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the efforts and policies of the Federal Government to promote SMEs for sustainable growth and job creation.
Get access to affordable loans to start and grow you business in 6 steps
Complete compulsory training at the Nirsal MFB Certified Enterprise Development Institute (EDI).
2. Apply for a loan
As a candidate, create an account by clicking “Submit Application”, verify your BVN and select a non-permanent MFB Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
3. Get funding
The loan is paid to the recipient’s account. Provide feedback to those who do not qualify.
4. Get business support
The Institute for Enterprise Development helps in the implementation of business plans and the provision of commercial business support services.
5. Make a sale
Sell goods and services to pay off loans and make a profit
6. Repay the loan
Run your business, keep proper accounting records, track sales and expenses to maximize profits and pay back loans.
NIRSAL AGSMEIS 2021 Requirements
- Duly completed application form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
- Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
- Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
- To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
- CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment
Creative & Art industries
- Fashion, Beauty
- Apparel & Textile
- Arts & Entertainment
Industrial & Manufacturing
- Agriculture & Allied Processing
- Information & Communication Technology
- Media & Publishing
- Catering & Event Management
- Step 1
Get TrainedAttend a compulsory training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC).
- Step 2
Apply for LoanThe Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) guides and assists you in getting all necessary documents required to secure the loan
- Step 3
Recieve fundLoans are paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates are given feedback
- Step 4
Get Business Support ServicesThe Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement business plan and provide business support services commercially.
- Step 5
Make SalesSell products and services to pay back loan and make profit.
- Step 6
Repay LoanRun your business, keep proper records, monitor sales and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan.
Visit >> https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register to apply now
For information vist NIRSAL
This is a list of frequently asked questions about the AGSMEIS concept. If you can’t find the question you need to answer, contact us on Twitter.
How to apply for a loan?
Interested parties can visit https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/onboarding to create an account that will allow them to apply, or visit one of the NMFB Certification EDI Guides.
What is the interest on this loan?
Currently, interest rates are around five percent (5 percent) per year.
Do I have to make things my own?
No, this loan should not be a mortgage lender.
Have you started?
Yes, we paid through N95B and it is still happening.
With the consent of my mortgage lender, can money be spent based on my good advice?
No approved loan will be deducted from your NMFB number. After purchasing the devices / systems on the machine, this will be done by a reseller of NMFB, which will guarantee that the investment amount will be completed by removing your account number, subject to all conditions.