NIS Recruitment 2023: The Nigerian Immigration Services (NIS) has opened its portal for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. Qualified candidates are now able to apply for full-time positions within the organization.
The recruitment process aims to fill existing vacancies in the NIS and is open to candidates who meet the necessary qualifications. This is a great opportunity for those looking to begin or advance their careers in the field of immigration services.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023 Updates
The Nigerian Immigration Services (NIS) has officially launched its recruitment portal for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. This is an exciting opportunity for qualified candidates to apply for full-time appointment in the organization.
Candidates who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply for full-time positions to fill current open roles within the Nigerian Immigration Services (NIS). The organization is looking to fill existing vacancies and is eager to find talented and dedicated individuals to join their team.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
i.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11, Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
ii.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) – CONPASS 10, Professional (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s degree / Higher National Diplomas or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
iii.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (AS II) – CONPASS 8
- Applicants must possess minimum of the First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
i.) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII), General Duty (CONPASS 06)
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or advanced NABTEB obtained from any recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
i.) Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO, GCE or its equivalents with a minimum of four (4) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
ii.) Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – Artisans
- Motor Drivers
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
General Statutory Requirements for the NIS Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Be required to pass drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
How to Apply through NIS Recruitment Portal
According to the information we received, this government agency has created a new portal separately for recruitment registration. This information will be available upon release of the form. Meanwhile check the step by step process to apply online.
Steps to Apply Online for NIS Recruitment
Notifying interested applicants to start application on Board’s portal from Monday 16th January, 2023.
- First visit to NIS portal: https://cdcfib.career/
- Navigate site for current recruitment advertisement
- Click on “advertisement” link and read job details
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take printout of acknowledgement.
Leave a Reply