NIS Recruitment 2022: Hi everyone, today we will help you to know about new registration open on NIS registration portal, what are the available posts? GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND HOW TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH NIS Recruitment Portal?
But before we talk about it, we want to ask you something.
☛ Are you an interested candidate for immigration recruitment?
☛ Are you waiting for the Nigeria Immigration recruitment form?
☛ Do you want to get immediate updates regarding this recruitment?
If your answer is yes, then please write “yes” in the comment section and explain why this recruitment is important to you.
We are asking you this question because it will help us to know how enthusiastic the candidates are for recruitment. We try to inform you all recruitment updates promptly through this page.
How to Get Email Alert When NIS Recruitment 2022 Application Form Out?
There are many candidates who have asked how to get information about nis recruitment form on their email.
All interested candidates are informed that we have activated email alert service on the website. You can get the service for free and by subscribing to this service you will get instant email alerts about all federal government jobs.
Candidates who have already subscribed will definitely get email alert every time NIS Recruitment Portal releases new updates.
Enter your email id in below box and click on “Notify” button
What is NIS Recruitment?
There is no need to introduce this agency. So we are just sharing some important information with you. The official name of this agency is the Nigerian Immigration Service. This is a government agency responsible for migration management in Nigeria. It was formally established in the year 1968 (50 years ago). You can visit NIS Portal www.immigration.gov.ng to know about history, vision and mission, services, nis recruitment, services, operations and other important information.
NIS Recruitment Updates
We have been informed by many reliable sources that the agency will release the NIS Recruitment Form in 2022. But the federal government and the Immigration Service Agency have not yet made any official announcement about it. There are many unemployed Nigerian candidates are willing to apply. So we will update this page as soon as we get the official notification about NIS 2022 recruitment. You can get Nigeria Immigration Recruitment update immediately on email, for that you have to subscribe to our website which is free.
Are you interested in being recruited by the Nigeria Immigration Service? Then you are on the right platform. We have fully communicated all the important and recent updates related to this recruitment exercise. Please read till the end to get all the necessary information regarding the 2022 Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment requirements, guidelines, qualifications and application.
NIS Recruitment Title
Generally recruitment conduct for the following positions.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All)
- Inspector of Immigration (II), CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist)
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) – CONPASS 03 General Duty
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic
General Requirements for NIS Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
1. Sight problem;
2. Hearing difficulties;
3. Previous major orthopedic operation;
4. Flat foot;
5. Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
6. Pregnant women
How to Apply through NIS Recruitment Portal
According to the information we received, this government agency has created a new portal separately for recruitment registration. This information will be available upon release of the form. Meanwhile check the step by step process to apply online.
Steps to Apply Online for NIS Recruitment
- First visit to NIS portal
- Navigate site for current recruitment advertisement
- Click on “advertisement” link and read job details
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Read requirements and method of application
- Register with NIS portal
- Login with user name and password
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take printout of acknowledgement.
Are you waiting for Recruitment , comment below.
NIS Shortlisted Candidates Process
Nigerian Immigration Service wants the recruitment process to run well. It is hoped that job applicants or elected candidates will be able to contribute to advancing the agency to achieve its objectives.
For this reason, the agency strives to shorten the recruitment process to be more effective and efficient in finding the right and quality employees.
Officers check all the applications after the registration is completed for the NIS job vacancies. All shortlisted candidates are called for Aptitude Test. This test is online which is a computer-based test. Information about this will be given only on the www.immigration.gov.ng. We will also update this page instantly.
State Wise List
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa I bom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- I mo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbl State
- Kogl State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Why voiceofnigeria for NIS Recruitment 2022
VoiceofNigeria is the one stop place for Federal Road Safety Corps Jobs notification. Here in this website we will ensure that all NIS recruitment updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get NIS job openings across Nigeria.
Hopefully the information is useful to all of you.