NIS Recruitment 2021: Hi everyone, today we will help you to know when the NIS new recruitment form 2020/2021 will be out, what are the general requirements, how to apply online through the NIS recruitment portal, shortlisting process for screening etc.
But before we talk about it, we want to ask you something.
☛ Are you an interested candidate for this recruitment?
☛ Are you waiting for the Nigeria Immigration recruitment form?
☛ Do you want to get immediate updates regarding this recruitment?
If your answer is yes, then please write “yes” in the comment section and explain why this recruitment is important to you.
The reason we are asking you this question, because it will help us to know how excited the candidates are for this recruitment. We will try to notify you all the updates of the recruitment to you immediately through this page.
How to Get Email Alert When NIS Job Application Form Out?
There are many candidates who have asked how to get the information about recruitment form out on their email.
All interested candidates are notified that we have activated Email Alert Service on the website. You can subscribe free of cost and by subscribing to this service you will get an email alert immediately of all the latest federal government jobs.
Candidate who already subscribed will definitely get email alert every time NIS recruitment portal release new updates at www.nisrecruitment.com.ng / www.immigration.gov.ng
Enter your email id in below box and click on “Notify” button
What is NIS?
There is no need to introduce this agency. So we are just sharing some important information with you.The official name of this agency is the Nigerian Immigration Service. This is a government agency responsible for migration management in Nigeria. It was formally established in the year 1968 (50 years ago). You can visit NIS Portal www.immigration.gov.ng to know about history, vision and mission, services, nis recruitment, services, operations and other important information.
NIS Recruitment Updates
We have been informed by many reliable sources that the agency will release the NIS Recruitment Form in 2021. But the federal government and the Immigration Service Agency have not yet made any official announcement about it. There are many unemployed Nigerian candidates are willing to apply. So we will update this page as soon as we get the official notification about NIS 2021 recruitment. You can get Nigeria Immigration Recruitment update immediately on email, for that you have to subscribe to our website which is free.
Current Status: The NIS Recruitment 2021/2022 form is not yet out.
Generally recruitment conduct for the following positions.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
- Immigration Assistant II
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Immigration Assistant (IA3)
- Inspector Cadre – Assistant Inspector (AII)
- NIS Superintendent Cadre
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
1. Sight problem;
2. Hearing difficulties;
3. Previous major orthopedic operation;
4. Flat foot;
5. Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
6. Pregnant women
- BRISIN Recruitment Portal www.brisin.gov.ng or www.brisin.ng
- P-Yes Registration – www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal Open
- www.portal.npower.gov.ng recruitment– A guide on How to Apply
How to Apply through NIS Recruitment Portal
Updates: Currently NIS 2021 recruitment form is not yet out.
According to the information we received, the agency has created a new portal separately for recruitment registration. This information will be available on the release of the form. Meanwhile check the step by step procedure to apply online.
Steps to Apply Online
- First visit to NIS recruitment portal
- Navigate site for current recruitment advertisement
- Click on “advertisement” link and read job details
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Read requirements and method of application
- Register with NIS portal
- Login with user name and password
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take printout of acknowledgement.
Are you waiting for Recruitment , comment below.
NIS Shortlisted Candidates Process
Nigerian Immigration Service wants the recruitment process to run well. It is hoped that job applicants or elected candidates will be able to contribute to advancing the agency to achieve its objectives.
For this reason, the agency strives to shorten the recruitment process to be more effective and efficient in finding the right and quality employees.
Officers check all the applications after the registration is completed for the NIS job vacancies. All shortlisted candidates are called for Aptitude Test. This test is online which is a computer-based test. Information about this will be given only on the www.immigration.gov.ng. We will also update this page instantly.
State Wise List
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa I bom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- I mo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbl State
- Kogl State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Why voiceofnigeria for NIS Recruitment
VoiceofNigeria is the one stop place for Federal Road Safety Corps Jobs notification. Here in this website we will ensure that all NIS recruitment updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get NIS job openings across Nigeria.
Hopefully the information is useful to all of you.