NITDA Recruitment 2020: Is the National Information Technology Department Recruitment Portal 2019 – www.nitda.gov.ng open for new vacancies? If not, when will NITDA recruit?
These are the questions which are often asked to us. We have created this NITDA recruitment form page so that interested candidates can get answers to these questions and recruitment updates. This is a public service institution and its jurisdiction is the Government of Nigeria. For this reason, the Nigerian people are looking for job opportunities in this agency.
The people are very interested in the recruitment information of this agency. Through this page, we will give you information such as latest updates, job title, important dates, general requirements, how to apply etc.
What is NITDA?
The official name of this public service institution is National Information Technology Department. This agency was formed in April 18, 2001 (12 years ago). It is the full responsibility of developing programs which caters to the activities of ICT related activities in the country. It plays a consultative role in copyright law by verifying and modifying the laws in conjunction with the application of software and technology acquisition.
A large number of unemployed Nigerians are seeking for job opportunities in such an agency. Visit NITDA portal www.nitda.gov.ng portal to know about this public service institution, history, objective, mission, vision, advertisement, publication and latest recruitment 2019 updates.
NITDA Recruitment 2020Updates
Current Status: At present, National Information Technology Department Recruitment Form 2019 is not yet out. A lot of Nigerians are waiting for recruitment form. In order to get job alert direct into your email subscribe our free email alert service.
Updates: Our trusted sources have reported that NITDA recruitment will be done by the agency in year 2019. But the National Information Technology Department and the federal government Nigeria has not confirmed this news. This page is constantly being updated for interested candidates.
How to get email notification when NITDA registration form out?
Before telling about it, we want to ask you some questions which are as follows:
- Are you interested candidate for Nigeria National Information Technology Department Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Are you interested to get email alert when NITDA recruitment portal open?
- Are you also interested in other federal jobs of Nigeria Government?
If your answer is yes then subscribe our free email notification service. Will will notify you through email immediately when new federal government form out.
Steps to Subscribe Free Email Alert Service
- We have given a text box below, you have to fill your email in that box
- Click on “Notify” button link
- Login your email id and verify your nigeria recruitment form subscriptions.
- The upper age limit is 35 years. Candidates who crossed that age of 35 are not eligible to apply.
- WAEC/NECO/GCE/ Needed but must not exceed two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline; Any certificate gotten must come from a reputable institution.
- Nigeria Postal Service
- P-Yes Registration – www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NNPC Recruitment Form 2020
- Delta State Government Recruitment
How to Apply or Fill NITDA Registration Form
Current status: Before we tell you about how to register you need to know that the NITDA recruitment form 2020 has not yet been issued. The information given below is based on the last recruitment. If any changes are made in this application registration process, this section will be updated immediately.
Steps to Apply Online
According to our information, applications will be valid only by online method. The simplest method of applying is given below.
- The first step of the candidate is to go to the NITDA Recruitment Portal – www.nitda.gov.ng.
- Now you have to find recruitment advertisement after the website homepage opens.
- This advertisement may be under the Career section or the News section.
- Click on link and read all requirements and instructions
- After satisfied click on “Apply”
- You must have all the documents and credentials before you start filling out the form.
- Fill all mandatory columns
- Upload scanned document as per prescribed size and format
- Recheck all details
- Submit form and take print of acknowledgement.
NITDA Process of Shortlisted Candidates
Next, agency will prepare list of candidates for the different parts of the personnel selection process. It is necessary to give the importance they have to each of them to find the ideal candidate and ensure that their adaptation to the agency is the right one so that they find themselves in their jobs and perform at the level expected.
Why VoiceofNigeria for NITDA 2020 free job alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one stop place for NITDA Recruitment 2020 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure National Information Technology Department Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get NITDA Recruitment Portal- www.nitda.gov.ng portal openings across Nigeria
NITDA Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
The Full Form is National Information Technology Department. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
Candidates can apply for National Information Technology Department 2020 recruitment from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Immigration official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the National Information Technology Department 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by recruitment authority. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for recruitment.
First candidates should check the official notification released by NITDANigeria. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NITDA recruitment will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NITDA only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
The Selection Procedure for is Shortlisting and Mains Exam. Candidates qualifying in the shortlisting process will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear in final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in National Information Technology Department.