National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2019: Is Nitda Scholarship Form 2019 Form out?
We only publish verified and authentic information of the NITDA Scholarship 2019/2020 at nigeriarecruitmentform.com.
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
NITDA Scholarship 2019 Updates and Current Status
About Scholarship Scheme
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Master’s and Doctoral Degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
- PhD: The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones
- M.Sc: The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the 36 States and FCT.
- M.Sc: The sponsorship for the Master’s programme will run for one year
- PhD: The sponsorship for the Doctorate programme will run for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- M.Sc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2019.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for NITDA Scholarship 2019/2020 Scheme Updates?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for NITDA Scholarship Scheme updates
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it through contact page. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.