NMFB Loan Registration 2021 – Check NMFB Loan, CBN Covid 19 Loan Status
The NIRSAL Microfmance bank Loan application/registration 2021 portal is now open for household, micro enterprises and SMEs business owners to expand their business.
nmfb.com.ng is the official application link and portal for the application of CBN N50Billion Covid-19 Support loan.
nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to apply – get Access up to N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19 today and expand your business.
NMFB COVID19 Loan Registration 2021 Eligibility
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Micro enterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is advised that you read the application guidelines/procedures of your category before you begin your online application.
- For household applicants – click here
- For Micro enterprises applicants – click here
- For SMEs applicants – click here
How to Apply for CBN NMFB NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021
Visit the official website to apply www.nmfb.com.ng
We will be a guide for you on the steps to follow so you can apply for a loan if you are under the category of those who are eligible.
- Enter the search query Submitting a loan application is the first step. How is this done?
- This is a simple matter.
- The application is submitted via mobile phone or computer or any other communication device using modern technology.
- The loan application is submitted directly to the website of NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB).
- Here is the website: nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/.
- Fortunately, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has taken the initiative to introduce a mortgagee. The CBN affirmed this reasoning by saying, it took away the need to introduce a person who would stand as a guarantor for the convenience of the lenders.
- Confidence In the second step, the NMFB will review and express its consent to the loan application, and submit the application to the central bank, which will issue the final approval.
- Once the central bank has completed the review and review of the eligibility requirements for the loan at the final stage, it will also allow the NMFB to distribute the funds to the beneficiaries.
- The CBN has assured that all those who qualify and successfully meet the terms of the loan will receive the funds within 48 hours. For those who have applied but are still silent on the loan application, the CBN advises them to visit the NMFB website (www.nmfb.com.ng) to update their account details.
For complainers: For any complaint, the telephone number can be called as follows: 09010026900, 09010026900. Or send an e-mail to [email protected]
NMFB Covid-19 Loan Payment 2021
The federal government has initiated disbursement of the COVID19 Support Fund for households and SMEs in need of COVID-19 support loans / survivalfund loans. If you are one of the people who applied for the NIRSAL NMFB Covid-19 loan, you can now check the status of your loan application at covid19.nmfb.com.ng.
How to Check NMFB Covid-19 Loan Approval Status
Candidates who have applied can now check whether their NMFB COVID-19 loan 2021 has been approved or not.
With the help of COVID-19 Loan Status 2020, you will find that the loan has been approved by NIRSAL NMFB.
Loans are offered only to applicants who meet the application requirements for the C0VID19 Loan Assistance Fund for domestic and SME applicants.
Beware of fake COVID-19 loan site
Official site: covid19.nmfb.com.ng
NMFB COVID-19 Loan Payment Update 2020/2021
A lot of successful and verified covid19 loan applicants have started getting loan approval messages and are advised to update their account details on the official Kovid-19 loan website along with the status of the loan along with their BVN check.
As we speak many Nigerians have received their loan worth 250,000,400,000,450,000, 500,000,700,000 and above.
How to know if you are NMFB Loan has been Approved
If your loan is approved you will receive a text message below or you did not receive a message but you applied. Follow the steps.
- First visit to the official portal covid19.nmfb.com.ng
- Click on SME or Household
- Enter your BVN number
- Click on Validate BVN
- You will get the status of your application
Repay the COVID-19 Loan Support Fund
5 percent will be deducted before payment. Once paid, all you have to do is repay the payment after 36 months. Once your BVN has been linked to all of your accounts and you are unable to make a refund, it will be deducted from your account on a monthly basis.