NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Nigerians
The NNPC / NAOC / OANDO joint venture invites eligible applicants for its 2022 Third Scholarship Scheme, effective from June 03 to July 08, 2022, in compliance with its corporate social responsibility.
Host / Transit Communities Merit Award – Strictly for applicants from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
National Merit Award – for applicants from non-host / transit communities
Exam date will be announced only to shortlisted candidates. NAOC reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
- Application for NAOC 3rd Scholarship is free.
- Scholastica is the official platform for NAOC Third Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying online for NAOC 3rd Scholarship. Such websites may ask you to pay something while applying.
- Email applications are not accepted.
- NAOC does not appoint representatives / agents to assist applicants in applying.
- Any candidate will be disqualified for submitting forged documents or withdrawn at any stage of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Proctor Computer-Based Test online or at designated examination centers.
For inquiries: [email protected]
Requirements / Qualifications
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must be:
- Full-time undergraduate registered in Nigerian third class institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (only students enrolled in 2021/2022 academic session)
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Depending on NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- Only Indigenous people from NAOC host / transit communities in Rivers, Belsa, Delta and Emo states should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geology and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Deadline: Applications expire on July 8, 2022.
Note: Eligibility Test will be conducted either online (remotely) or at designated centers, which will be notified to the shortlisted applicants. Applicants have to indicate on the application whether they want to write the test online at their leisure or at the designated examination centers (cost of transportation to the centers to be borne by the applicants).
How to apply – NNPC / NAOC / OANDO Third Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Nigerians
Applications are open to 100 level students only.
- Before launching this application, make sure that you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photo with white background not older than 3 months (not more than 450px x 450px 200kb)
School ID card
O Level Certificate
Proof of Local Government Area
Letter from the Community Paramount Ruler (Applicants for the Host Communities Merit Award only)
Letter from CDC Chairman (Host Communities Merit Award Applicants Only)
- Ensure that documents are named accordingly to avoid merging documents during upload.
- When asked to upload, make sure you attach the appropriate documents
- Be sure to provide valid email and phone contacts for effective communication
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click on https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf.
To apply, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click “Register Now” to create an account.
- Go to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2022 to return to the scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, national identification number (if available), educational information, other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure that the name used in the application matches the names of all the documents in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if not.
- Make sure you look at all the documents after uploading, to avoid errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, a passport photo with a white background is preferred.
- Double check the application information to avoid errors
- Click on “Apply Now” to enter the information
- You will receive an email and an SMS confirming that your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your email and password to download your profile and proceed to sign the document with your department head.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, it will be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in Step 6, to get your National Identification Number (NIN)
To register and learn more about National Identification Number visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng
Click on “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with email and pass