Nigeria Police Academy 7th Regular Course: List of shortlisted candidate out online. Read this post for complete list of shortlisted candidates and interview schedule.
The bank has published the names of the candidates who will appear in the interview to be held in October. The candidates whose names are appearing in this publication are those who were successful in the selection examination of the seventh regular course of the degree program of Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano on 24 August 2019.
Successful candidates have been invited to appear before the selection board in three batches for interview:
BATCH ONE – North East & North West Zone:
(Thursday 24th – Wednesday 30th October, 2019.)
North East Zone
BATCH TWO -North Central & South West Zone
(Thursday 31 st October – Wednesday 6th November, 2019.)
North Central Zone
- FCT, Abuja
South West Zone
BATCH THREE -South East & South – South
(Thursday 7th – 13th November, 2019.)
South East Zone
- Enugu 5.1 mo
South – South Zone
- Cross Rivers
Latest Federal Jobs
- Nigerian Army 79rri Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – DSSC 27 Course
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – DSSC & SSC /2020
- Ndlea Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Build Registration
Conditions / Requirement /Eligibility
- Parents / guardians of the candidates will not be allowed in the academy during practice
- The candidate will have to report to the concerned batch on the stated date and if they fail to report, they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- A screening exercise will first be conducted which includes screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- The original and photocopies of the following documents (15 copies each) have to be brought along with the attendants for attending the interview:
– Academic certificates / statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
– Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
– Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government. Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of certificate of Local Government of Origin
NPA Interview Requirements 2019/2020
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
How to check your name on NPA 7th Regular Course List of shortlisted Candidate 2019/2020
To check you name CLICK http://www.polac.edu.ng/