NPC Census Recruitment 2022/2023: The National Population Commission is seeking qualified candidates to fill a variety of available posts and has issued a call for applications.
If participation in the Census Recruitment 2023 is something that interests you, then you should pay attention to the following information.
The NPC 2022/2023 has begun the recruitment process for ad-hoc staff members for the Population and Housing Census 2023.
The National Population Commission (NPC) intends to engage 25 million ad hoc workers in preparation for the census that will take place in 2023.
Candidates who meet the requirements and have an interest in the position can submit an application form through the NPC Portal.
Register at National Population Commission Recruitment Portal
Steps to Register
- First, enter your email id in the following text box
- Click on the “Register” button
- Log in to your email and verify your free subscription.
Census Recruitment Portal for 2023 Census
Job Title: Ad-hoc Staff
NPC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
- Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
- Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
- Prospective candidates must be knowledgeable on the use of computers, tablets and smartphones
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment
Applicants must have the following
- VALID NIN
- VALID PHONE NUMBER (REMOVE NUMBER FROM DND.)
- DEVICE LOCATION SETTING IS ON.
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE
All of the applications that are submitted through this system are required to be accompanied by valid documents and personal information that can be verified. If your application is found to contain any information or evidence that is found to be false, fraudulent, or phony, the process will begin immediately with the rejection of your application.
To apply, interested candidates should visit http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Please note that there will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November, 2022.
For enquiry call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms:
Facebook: National Population Commission
YouTube: NPC Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATION IS FREE. BEWARE OF INTERNET FRAUDSTERS!!
The application starts 31st October 2022 and ends 28th December 2022.
The 6 Selected States and LGAs Nationwide for NPC e-Recruitment
Here are the six selected LGAs and states:
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South-South zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest
How to Obtain an NPC Recruitment Application Code and Determine the Current Status of Your Application
How to Retrieve NPC Recruitment Application Code and Check Application Status – A number of our readers have written in to express their frustration with regard to the inability to retrieve their National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Code/Access Code.
Instructions on How to Retrieve the Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application ID Code and Access Code for the National Population Commission Census
- To retrieve your NPC recruiting Code, please visit the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal, which is located below:
- After that, select the option to “Check Application Status.”
- Put your National Identification Number (NIN) into the space provided for the Application Code.
- After that, select the “PROCEED” button.
- Your Application Code/Access Code and Application Statua can be retrieved from that location for your convenience.
- The access code for applicants is a code that looks like this: NPC-CE-xxxxxxxx
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That this only applies to those applicants who have already sent in their application but have not yet saved or printed their application code.