- The National Population Commission (NPC) usually contacts candidates through the contact information provided during registration. If you don’t get informed, you can visit the NPC Portal to check if your name is on the list of shortlisted candidates. If you are not sure double check your contact information and make sure it’s correct.
- It is important for applicants to check their phone and email regularly to make sure don’t miss the shortlist when it is released.
- The screening process is only open to candidates who applied online successfully and meet the qualifications required for NPC recruitment.
Have you applied for NPC Ad hoc staff recruitment 2023? If yes, then you may be curious to know if you have been selected for training as a Facilitator or Enumerator by the NPC.
To stay informed about your application status it’s recommended to follow this guide shared by https://voiceofnigeria.org.ng below to check if your application is selected for this 2023 job opportunity.
Exciting news for aspirants who applied for National Population Commission’s (NPC) 2023 Population and Housing Census Ad-hoc staff recruitment! Checking shortlist status for Facilitator and Enumerator roles has become a breeze, thanks to NPC’s new system put in place for candidates residing in Nigerian states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Although the enrolment procedure for Enumerators is still open as of 3rd January 2022, this new procedure offers a quicker and more convenient approach for applicants to check their shortlist status and verify their selection for NPC’s training program.
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to be a part of NPC’s team! Utilize the new system to check your status and determine if you have been selected for NPC’s training program.
How To Check the NPC Shortlist Step By Step
Get to Know the Process of Checking NPC Shortlist with Ease: Are you eager to know the status of your NPC application for Ad hoc staff recruitment? Fret not, it’s a simple process for eveyone. Here’s a step-by-step guide for you:
- Visit the NPC shortlist portal and click on the link to check your application status.
- Enter your NPC application code and click on “PROCESSED.”
- If your application has been approved, it will say “application status is approved.”
- But, if it says “pending,” don’t lose hope. The approval process may still be underway.
Please note that the application for Enumerators is still pending as of January 3, 2022.
By following these steps, you can quickly and easily check the status of your application for the NPC’s Ad hoc staff recruitment. If your application has been approved, congratulations! If it is still pending, don’t worry, just wait for the NPC shortlist approval.
Register Email for Every Updates
If you are interested in staying up to date on all of the latest updates and information regarding the National Population Commission’s (NPC) recruitment process, shortlist, screening, aptitude test, and more, we encourage you to register your email with us.
By doing so, you will receive notifications about any new developments or important announcements related to NPC recruitment, ensuring that you never miss out on any important information. Registering your email with us is a simple and convenient way to stay informed and stay ahead of the game as you pursue a career with the NPC.
Are you looking to register for free and receive updates on the National Population Commission’s (NPC) recruitment process, shortlist, screening, aptitude test, and more? If so, simply follow these easy steps:
- Enter your email address in the designated field below.
- Click on the “register” button to submit your request.
- Check your email inbox for a verification message.
- Follow the instructions in the email to complete your free registration.
By registering your email with us, you will be able to stay informed and up to date on all of the latest developments and announcements related to NPC recruitment. It’s quick, easy, and free, so don’t wait – register now to stay in the loop!
Leave a Reply