NPF Recruitment 2019: Is the Nigerian Police Recruitment portal 2019 opened for new recruitment? The answer to this question and more related information is being made available to you by this article.
The police are one of the bodies that play a role in civil security where the duties of a police officer are quite extraordinary. Of course there are many advantages to being a police officer.
If you are reading this guide it means that you are thinking of joining the Nigeria Police and becoming a Police Constable.
Our readers have seen a lot of news about Nigeria Force Police recruitment 2019 on social media and have requested us to provide legit information about NPF recruitment portal 2019 application form.
Earlier, the information and form of police recruitment was issued on the official website i.e. www.npf.gov.ng portal which has now been changed and now you have to go to the new website www.policerecruitment.ng / www.nigeriapolicecareers.net for application registration.
There are so many Nigerians who want to work in the Nigeria Police Force. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out in our website. We help interested candidates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Police recruitment 2019/2020 openings across the country.
Register for Next Nigeria Police Recruitment
Steps to Register Free NPF Recruitment 2019/2020
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Is Shortlist of Candidates Out?
Updates: Finally list of shortlisted candidates for constable lower cadre recruitment 2019 out.
Read Also: Nigerian Army 79rri Recruitment 2019
What is Nigeria Police?
Security is paramount in any nation in the world and Nigeria is no exception. To this end, the Nigeria Police have been created to guarantee public protection and facilitate everything related to the prevention of crimes. Visit Nigeria Police Portal www.npf.gov.ng portal to know about history, vision mission, zone, department, public relations, npf recruitment and other information.
If you want to join this body you need to fill Nigeria Police Recruitment Form through official portal. Read this article carefully for more information.
It was reported that the Nigerian Police Service Commission will recruit 30000 police officers every year. Nigerian police has a shortage of personnel and this is the reason that the federal government has taken this decision. Commissioner Rammi Maam has revealed this fact. He said that 30,000 personnel would be recruited every year to overcome these shortcomings.
If this happens, the Nigerian unemployed will have the opportunity to join the police. And we promise that the announcement of the 2019 Nigerian Police Recruitment will soon be posted on this page as soon as the official announcement takes place.
How to get email alert when recruitment form out ?
Are you interested to get notify when Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 form out?
Recently, the Police Department invited applications for the constable recruitment. As soon as the police recruitment portal is open, we put this information on this page and notify all the readers via email.
Similarly, information of all upcoming police recruitment will be sent to the reader immediately after announcement. Those who have not yet subscribed to our free email alerts service, do it today.
Enter your email id and click on “Notify£ button for free subscription of Nigeria Recruitment Form.
Breaking News: NPF Recruitment Form Out for Constable
This information is intended for those of you who want are interested in Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
NPF Constable Recruitment 2019: The applications are invited from the talented, brave and suitable candidates by the Nigeria Police Force. The candidates who are interested to apply through NPF Registration Application Form for the Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment are advised to check all requirements first. Because the application form of the un-eligible candidates will be rejected.
If you are a true friend don’t forget to share this important Federal Government Recruitment updates with your friends.
Are you interested in a career at NPF? Prepare yourself and also help your friends as much as possible because the Nigeria Police Portal Website www.policerecruitment.ng or www.npf.gov.ng portal opens for NPF Constable Recruitment opportunities.
Through this guide, we will tell the candidates what are the requirements, how to apply for this job, etc.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Updates
Latest Information: We have been informed by many trusted news sources that Federal Government has a plant of police constable recruitment. The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal will be open for login and registration in the last week of November 2018 and NPF portal will remain open for registration till 11th January 2019. This is only preliminary news and official information about it will be released soon. We will update this page immediately.
Updates: Finally, The Nigeria Police Force announced the recruitment programme and applications invites for the Police Constable.
If you want to become a policeman / police constable this is the right time: in fact, you can register online through policerecruitment-ng website or www.npf.gov.ng portal and participate in the selections. Both male and female candidates can register for the police constable competition
Job Title: Police Constable Recruitment
Total Vacancies: 10,000
NPF Recruitment – General Requirements
Next, check whether the terms of this prospective police constable are in accordance with you. If you don’t meet the requirements, you cannot become a member of the Nigerian Police.
Frequently asked questions when recruiting me for a police position:
Here you can find an answer to your doubts about the procedure to be recruited as
What are the requirements to be a police officer?
Be over eighteen years of age and a citizen in the full exercise of their rights.
Nationality: Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Enjoyment of civil and political rights
Education: Must have an ‘O’ level certificate. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
Age Limit: Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years
Height: Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Registration
Physical, mental and attitudinal fitness;
Requirements must be held on the date of expiry of the application for participation in the competition.
Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- NNPC Recruitment 2019 for Fresh Graduate
- Delta Government Teacher Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019
- Canada Visa Lottery 2019- Application Form @ www.canadavisa.com
Before going into detail on how to become a police constable, let’s clarify the role of this body of the Nigeria Police Forces .
What does a policeman do? He is a public official whose main task is to guarantee public order and security. However, the task depends on the sector of the State Police to which it belongs. In fact, those who become policemen can work in different sectors:
- railway police;
- maritime police;
- mobile department;
- NOCS (department for high risk operations).
On the other hand, anyone wishing to enter the Nigeria police must voluntarily submit to physical and mental examinations as part of the control evaluation. In addition, you must accept the regulations and regulations issued by the department, including penalties, reprimands or consequences arising from the breach of any duty.
How to apply?
Let’s know how you can apply for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019 for Police Constable (Recruits)
Finally the Nigeria Police Force Portal is open for new registration. Applications will be accepted online only and here we will give you all the information about the application process.
- First visit to NPF recruitment portal => http://www.nigeriapolicecareers.net
- After the Home page opens you will be able to see the information of the new recruitment news
- Read general information, requirements and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link given end of the recruitment news
- Fill following details in “New Registration” form
- Applicant Email, Password, Password Confirmation and Type the security code
- Click on “Register” link
- Login with email id and password
- Fill the NPF recruitment form correctly
- Submit form and take printout
There are many candidates who already filled the Nigeria Police registration form. According to the official source 21878 Nigerian youth submitted application form by 5th December 2018.
The Public Service Commission assured to all applicants that the commission will conduct a transparent exercise without any irregularities.
* This is the only medium through which you can apply for recruitment
**. All interested candidates can submit only online application form , multiple forms are rejected.
Therefore, all applicants are advised to read the entire process carefully before applying.
☛ Important Date
- Opening Date of Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal: 30th November 2018
- Closing Date: 11th January 2019
☛ Important Note:
Federal Government of Nigeria and NG Police Department does not demand any kind of gift and money. The candidate does not have to offer the gift and money otherwise he will be disqualified.
Functions of Nigeria Police
Candidates who are going to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020 need to note the functions of NPF.
The Nigeria Police, whose main objective is to protect and defend the life , integrity, security or rights of individuals. Also, safeguard the freedom, order and peace of the population in general. Other functions are established as follows:
- Prevent crimes or administrative grievances that entail federal sanctions.
- Obtain data of interest in public parts , to avoid criminal alterations, using instruments and tools essential for the generation of preventive intelligence. Always remember to respect the right to life and privacy of citizens.
- They help other agencies comply with the laws of the nation .
- Protect the integrity of people , guaranteeing, maintaining and restoring order and public peace. As well as, prevent the commission of crimes in the areas where they have jurisdiction.
- They inform people of the rights and duties established in the constitution at the time of arrest .
- In case of crimes preserve the scene intact to carry out the necessary investigations.
- Interview people or witnesses who provide information needed for an explanation of several investigations.
- Provide assistance in situations of risk due to natural disasters .
- Monitor, inspect and monitor internet sites used to commit crimes.
- These are some of the tasks or work carried out by the Federal Police in Nigeria. It is everyone’s job to work with their work.
- For more information visit Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal.
Here we will give you updates on Nigeria Police Recruitment – Shortlisted Candidates, Screening Date, Venue etc.
After completion of Nigeria Police Registration process list of shortlisted candidates will be issued. We will update this section with NPF Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 List.
Updates: Currently list of shortlisted candidates for screening / aptitude test is not yet our.
We have been informed by reliable sources that the agency has almost completed the shortlisting process and this list of shortlisted candidates for screening / aptitude test will be uploaded to the nigeria police recruitment portal www.npf.gov.ng portal in last week of February 2019. However, the Nigerian Police has not officially ratified it. We will put all the latest information on this page whenever an official update is available.
To know immediately about the NPF Jobs 2018/2019 and vacancies which are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our Nigeria Recruitment Form Free Job Alert to your Email. Surely you can get instant alerts related to upcoming Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2018/2019. Grow with the world of opportunities @ Nigeria Recruitment Form. Best wishes for all your future endeavors.
Does passing the Nigeria Police Recruitment tests guarantee me to be named?
No. If the entire process is approved, a list of eligible persons will be integrated, and appointments will be made in accordance with the suitability of the post.
Are you interested to know Nigeria Police Salary Structure. Below is post wise salary information.
- Police Constable (PC) II – ₦84,000
- Police Constable (PC) – ₦86,000
- Sergeant Copral (SC) -₦96,000
- Sergeant Major (SM) – ₦119,000
- Inspector Of Police (IP) – ₦167,000
- Inspector of police (IP) – ₦254,000
- Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II – N271,000
- Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) l – ₦296,000
- Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) – ₦321,000
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – ₦342,000
- Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) – ₦419,000
- Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) – ₦483,000
- Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) -₦531,000
- Commissioner of police (CP) -₦1.5million.
This new salary structure begins on November 1 2018.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
NigeriaRecruitmentForm.com is the one stop place for NPF 2019 recruitment alert across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that all the upcoming and latest Federal Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get NPF recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.
For more information about Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 – Constable Programme login to NPF Portal www.policerecruitment.ng or www.npf.gov.ng portal and to get all updates subscribe our free email service.