Nigeria Police Recruitment Recruitment 2020: Is the Police Recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) opened for new recruitment? The answer to this question and more related information is being made available to you by this article.
If you are reading this guide it means that you are thinking of joining the Nigeria Police and becoming a Police Constable.
Our readers have seen a lot of news about Nigeria Force Police job vacancies on social media and have requested us to provide legit information about NPF recruitment portal 2020 application form.
There are so many Nigerians who want to work in the Nigeria Police Force. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out on our website. We help interested candidates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Police recruitment openings across the country.
FG Approves Police Recruitment of Constables
The federal government of Nigeria has directed the police hierarchy to start recruiting constables across the country for the implementation of its community policing policy.
Register for Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020
The Nigeria Police Portal open for fresh recruitment for the year 2020/2021. Register your email to get notified when npf portal open for new recruitment
Steps to Register Free NPF Recruitment
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
What is Nigeria Police?
Security is paramount in any nation in the world and Nigeria is no exception. To this end, the Nigeria Police have been created to guarantee public protection and facilitate everything related to the prevention of crimes. Visit Nigeria Police Portal www.npf.gov.ng portal to know about history, vision-mission, zone, department, public relations, npf recruitment and other information.
If you want to join this body you need to fill Nigeria Police Recruitment Form through the official portal. Read this article carefully for more information.
Police Recruitment Portal: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
If you are a true friend don’t forget to share this important Federal Government Recruitment updates with your friends.
Are you interested in a career at NPF? Prepare yourself and also help your friends as much as possible because the Nigeria Police Portal Website www.policerecruitment.gov.org or www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal opens for NPF Constable Recruitment opportunities.
Through this guide, we will tell the candidates what are the requirements, how to apply for this job, etc.
Police Recruitment Portal News
Breaking News: Nigeria Police Force has announced the recruitment program.
If you want to become a policeman/police constable this is the right time: in fact, you can register online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal and participate in the selections. Both male and female candidates can register for the police constable competition
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Next, check whether the terms of this prospective police constable are in accordance with you. If you don’t meet the requirements, you cannot become a member of the Nigerian Police.
Applicants must have a passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- The applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
- NNPC Recruitment for Fresh Graduate
- Delta Government Teacher Recruitment
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment
- Canada Visa Lottery
- NIPOST Tracking
How to apply at Police Recruitment Portal?
Let’s know how you can apply for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2020 for Police Constable (Recruits)
Finally, the Police Recruitment Portal is open for new registration. Applications will be accepted online only and here we will give you all the information about the application process.
You can follow all the registration process by first completing all existing registration files as we know that the registration requirements become mandatory to be fulfilled for you to register.
The application will be accepted online only.
Candidate must have a functional email Id and mobile number before you start Nigeria Police (NPF) registration process.
- First visit to the NPF Portal: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Read Nigeria Police Recruitment Details (about police force, application requirement and how to apply information)
- The candidate who have read all the details and satisfied can proceed for online enlistment
- A link (policerecruitment.ng 2020) given at bottom “Click Here to Apply” (Click on it)
- Now you can see application form for Nigeria Police Constable
- Your personal details already took from your NIN (NIMC No, First Name, Last Name, Middle Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone, Contact Address, State of Origin, LGA of Origin, Maritial Status, Height, State of Residence, Region, Next of KIN Name and Next of Kin Address)
- Fill Educational Qualification (Secondary School Attended, Certificate(s) Obtained, When Did You Finish From Secondary School, Grade of English Language and Mathematics)
- Agreement & Submission (By submission you have agreed that all document and information given is complete and accurate, false information may lead to automatic disqualification)
- Recheck all filled details before final submission
- Accept the above terms and conditions
- Click on submit application button
Files that have been through the finalization process will be verified according to the provisions of the next stage. You must print the form and use the password that you have made to log in at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Your registration will be verified in this process later.
Are you interested in this opportunity to join the Nigeria Police Force? To maximize your chances of success, preparation for these competitions is required. With its expertise in preparation for Nigeria Police constable aptitude test.
☛ Important Note:
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How to update your record for NPF recruitment portal
Nigeria Police Force advises all candidates to submit its application for the 2020 recruitment exercise to update its record.
The portal has been open since 31 July 2020 for those seeking employment and updating your records.
See how you go update your record
- Visit http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/nk
- Enter your National Identity Number(NIN) for the indicated space .
- When you enter your NIN, you need to provide all the asked details to update your record.
Upload scanned copies
- 0 level Result
- Birth certificate/or any other document which you fit use show your age
- Certificate of Origin
After you upload, you go click on the consent box and click submit.
Print confirmation slip and note your Application Reference ID (you go need on during the stages of the recruitment exercise to identify yourself.
Download and print Guarantor’s form.
You get any complain?
Here we will give you updates on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 – Shortlisted Candidates, Screening Date, Venue etc.
After completion of Nigeria Police Registration process list of shortlisted candidates will be issued. We will update this section with NPF Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2020 List.
List of shortlisted candidates for screening/aptitude tests will be uploaded to the NPF police recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal. However, the Nigerian Police have not officially ratified it. We will put all the latest information on this page whenever an official update is available.
To know immediately about the police recruitment which is to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our Voice of Nigeria Free Job Alert to your Email. Surely you can get instant alerts related to upcoming Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2020. Grow with the world of opportunities @ Nigeria Recruitment Form. Best wishes for all your future endeavors.
For updates visit NPF Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Does passing the Nigeria Police Recruitment tests guarantee me to be named?
No. If the entire process is approved, a list of eligible persons will be integrated, and appointments will be made in accordance with the suitability of the post.
Are you interested to know Nigeria Police Salary Structure? Below is post wise salary information.
- Police Constable (PC) II – ₦84,000
- Police Constable (PC) – ₦86,000
- Sergeant Copral (SC) -₦96,000
- Sergeant Major (SM) – ₦119,000
- Inspector Of Police (IP) – ₦167,000
- Inspector of police (IP) – ₦254,000
- Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II – N271,000
- Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) l – ₦296,000
- Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) – ₦321,000
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – ₦342,000
- Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) – ₦419,000
- Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) – ₦483,000
- Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) -₦531,000
- Commissioner of police (CP) -₦1.5million.
This new salary structure begins on November 1 2018.
Why VoiceofNigeria for Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal Alert?
VoiceofNigeria.org.ng is the one stop place for NPF recruitment alert across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here on this website, we will ensure that all the upcoming and latest Federal Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get NPF recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.
For more information about Nigeria Police Recruitment – Constable Programme login to NPF Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and to get all updates subscribe our free email service.