NPF Recruitment 2022: The Nigeria Police Force and Police Service Commission (PSC) have commenced the process of concluding the enlistment of Police Constables. Interested candidates can apply online through official NPF Portal.
REGISTER FOR NIGERIA POLICE RECRUITMENT 2022/2023
Updates: Our trusted sources said that the Nigerian Police Force will recruit a large number of Nigerians in 2022.
If you are interested register to get an immediate alert.
Steps to free registration
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on the “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
- First enter your email id in following text box
Nigeria Police Recruitment Of Police Constable
NPF Recruitment: The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) and Police Service Commission (PSC) have commenced the process of concluding the enlistment of Police Constables.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023: Is the Police Recruitment portal opened for new recruitment? The answer to this question and more related information is being made available to you by this article.
If you are reading this guide it means that you are thinking of joining the Nigeria Police and becoming a Police Constable.
There are so many Nigerians who want to work in the Nigeria Police Force. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out on our website. We help interested candidates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Police recruitment openings across the country.
The federal government of Nigeria has directed the police hierarchy to start recruiting constables across the country for the implementation of its community policing policy.
If you are a true friend don’t forget to share these important Federal Government Recruitment updates with your friends.
Are you interested in a career at NPF? Prepare yourself and also help your friends as much as possible because the Nigeria Police Portal Website opens for NPF Constable Recruitment opportunities.
Through this guide, we will tell the candidates what are the requirements, how to apply for this job, etc.
Police Recruitment Portal News
Breaking News: Nigeria Police Force has announced the police constable recruitment program.
The Nigeria Police Force, in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
If you want to become a policeman/police constable this is the right time: in fact, you can register online through NPF portal and participate in the selections. Both male and female candidates can register for the police constable competition
Nigeria Police Recruitment – General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1″ January, 2022 and 31 December, 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
– Traditional Rulers
– Local Government Chairmen
– Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
-Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022. (Portal open on 15th August 2022)
- NNPC Recruitment for Fresh Graduate
- Delta Government Teacher Recruitment
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment
- Canada Visa Lottery
- NIPOST Tracking
How to apply at Police Recruitment Portal?
Let’s know how you can apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022/2023 for Police Constable (Recruits)
Finally, the Police Recruitment Portal is open for new registration. Applications will be accepted online only and here we will give you all the information about the application process.
You can follow all the registration process by first completing all existing registration files as we know that the registration requirements become mandatory to be fulfilled for you to register.
The application will be accepted online only.
Candidate must have a functional email Id and mobile number before you start Nigeria Police (NPF) registration process.
- First visit to the NPF Recruitment Portal: https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Enter NIMC NIN No click on verify link
- Read Nigeria Police Recruitment Details (about the police force, application requirement and how to apply information)
- The candidate who have read all the details and is satisfied can proceed for online enlistment
- Now you can see application form for Nigeria Police Constable
- Your personal details already took from your NIN (NIMC No, First Name, Last Name, Middle Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone, Contact Address, State of Origin, LGA of Origin, Maritial Status, Height, State of Residence, Region, Next of KIN Name and Next of Kin Address)
- Fill Educational Qualification (Secondary School Attended, Certificate(s) Obtained, When Did You Finish From Secondary School, Grade of English Language and Mathematics)
- Agreement & Submission (By submission you have agreed that all document and information given is complete and accurate, false information may lead to automatic disqualification)
- Recheck all filled details before final submission
- Accept the above terms and conditions
- Click on submit application button
Files that have been through the finalization process will be verified according to the provisions of the next stage. You must print the form and use the password that you have made to log in at. Your registration will be verified in this process later.
Are you interested in this opportunity to join the Nigeria Police Force? To maximize your chances of success, preparation for these competitions is required. With its expertise in preparation for Nigeria Police constable aptitude test.
☛ Important Note:
Read Carefully Please
- Visit: https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.