N-Power Batch C: Three(3) Important Documents You Must Provide During Physical Verification
For any candidates to be qualify in the ongoing NPower Batch C program, it is expedient to note that, all documentation must be completed before you are entitled to any of the Stipends that accompany the program(NPower).
Therefore, in this article, I am going to share the three most important documents every successful candidates must take to their physical Verification centre.
But Before I proceed, I wwould like us to discuss briefly on how to upload documents in the NPower portal without stress. It has been noticed that some candidates are unable to summit their documents in the NPower portal.
Below are the following steps to take during the documentation process:
1. You must first of all convert your files to JPEG file types before uploading.
2. All the attached documents should not exceed 200kb in size.
3. You must also avoid GIF file types as they will only trigger errors during your uploads on the NPower Portal.
4. Ensure correct input of your Bank Verification Number (BVN) where applicable.
5. You must also ensure proper updates of all personal information
After going through the above steps, it is also expected that you must get prepared for the physical Verification exercise. However, some states have commence the notification of qualified applicants for physical Verification exercise while some are yet to start their physical Verification screenih
Below are the Three(3) Important documents you must not fail to take to your physical Verification exercise:
1. Your O’level result or Degree result which must tally with the one you uploaded during the registration process.
2. Your Local government certificate of Origin which contain your residential address
3. Your NYSC discharge certificate
The above documents are not to be over emphazied during the physical Verification exercise. Therefore, it mandatory for all shortlisted persons.
I hope the article Was helpful?
Please kindly share the article to all social media and follow up the page for more NPower updates.
Leave a Reply