NPower Biometric – Capture Fingerprint On Nasims Portal
Follow these 5 steps to get fingerprint on Naseem portal. To successfully capture your fingerprint on the NPower portal, you need to read all the steps below.
This update is for Npower Batch C applicants whose profile is successfully screened for the verification stage of Npower Batch C Recruitment after CBT test.
Fingerprint Enrollment for Batch C Stream 2 applicants is going on through Nasims portal. You need to check your profile and click on ‘Verification icon’ to see if your profile has been successfully checked for the verification step.
Biometric fingerprint capturing is just for the candidates to confirm your few details and you would like to go.
Npower Batch C2 Biometric Capturing Expiry Date
The Biometric Enrollment exercise for Npower Batch C2 will end on Friday, May 27, 2022. Please try to get yourself on or before the above date.
Steps to Get Fingerprint on Nasims Portal
To enroll in NASIMS Fingerprint, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your Nasims Portal Dashboard using your NASIMS ID NUMNBER and Password.
2. Click on the Confirmation tab to enable Biometrics Capture.
Input BVN number, email address, phone number, date of birth and original status.
After making sure that all the details have been inputted correctly, click on Validate
BVN authentication was successful, click ‘Continue’
3. NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client.
Input the correct NASIMS ID number and click “Proceed”
4. Proceed with the Biometrics using the device, starting with the index finger of the left hand, following the instructions carefully as listed below:
left index finger
right index finger
and finally, the right thumb
5. Make sure each finger clicks on all four parts
6. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
Note: It is recommended that you visit cyber cafes to collect fingerprints if you are unable to do so yourself