NPOWER Latest Update: You Need to Login and Re-Upload Your Credentials Before the End of August 2021
If you registered for the NPOWER scheme in 2020 and took part in the biometrics verification that was done in 2021, you need to update your profile on the website of National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS). The steps for updating your profile are outlined below.
1. Type the website https://nasims.gov.ng/ on your address bar.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the pop up that shows on the home page and click on “login”. Alternatively, close the pop up and click on “login”.
Note: if you are using a phone, you need to enable desktop mode.
3. Type in your login credentials in the required field and click on “login”
4. A message in yellow print which reads, “You have not updated your profile, click here to update profile” will be displayed after a successful login. Click on the message.
5. You will be taken to a new page containing your personal data. Update the missing fields and upload your documents.
6. Click on “submit”
Note that your documents should be clear and less than 200kb in size