NPower News Today 2020: Batch A, B & C, Stipend, Recruitment & Registration, CBN Empowerment Portal Login 2020
The N – Power programme was established by the country’s president – general Muhammadu Buhari to help tackle unemployment & alleviate poverty in the nation. Read the latest trends, including registration, recruitment, transition, N-Exit, portal information etc.
CBN Empowerment Portal Login 2020 Page for Exited NPower Beneficiaries
The CBN in conjunction with the federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has launched a new portal that enables Exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options. The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
OBJECTIVES OF THE NEXIT CBN Online Empowerment Portal
- The goal of the NEXIT portal includes;
- determination of the suitability of candidates for the CBN programme
- select the different CBN support options
- facilitate registration and application
About the NEXIT CBN Portal for Exited Npower Beneficiaries Empowerment | ELIGIBILITY
- The Empowerment application Nexit portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is designed to help exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN ongoing Empowerment Options.
- It provides interested candidates with all needed information and also helps to determine their suitability.
- Interested Candidates should proceed to the login portal.
How to Apply for the CBN Empowerment Portal 2020 (Exited NPower Beneficiaries)
- To login, follow the link: nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Enter your username and password or click on ‘Sign Up Here‘ for new registration
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN & click the ‘submit‘ button
- A mail would be sent to your email box. Open your inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- Good Luck
The N-Power is a scheme set up by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari since 8 June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development. The scheme was created as a component of National Social Investment Program, to provide a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development and to ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. N-Power was created on 8 June 2016 to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development. The scheme is created for unemployed graduates and non-graduates between the ages of 18 and 35. It is a paid programme of a two-year duration, aimed at engaging beneficiaries in their states of residence.