Information reaching Voice of Nigeria is that the Next Enforcement training confirmation deadline, set for February 4, 2022, has been extended to allow other beneficiaries to confirm their training status.
This was conveyed by the National Vice President of Volunteer Empowerment, Dr. According to him, the challenges and drawbacks encountered when dialing the NSIP service code *45665# which were reported to the Ministry are now known and are being worked on.
He said the answers he received were as follows: 1. Implementation was not carried out by the Ministry, even though it was the ministry that easily reached volunteers, such as SA in the media. The minister did.
2. The NSIP service code was taken down due to glitches and fees that were noted across the board but have been reinstated.
3. About 35,000 applicants have been successfully confirmed so far.
4. So far, the reason behind using the code is so that people with small phones can register without using an internet cafe or Android phone.
5. The exercises are not designed at any cost and after that, no cost will be incurred for the process. (Orders are still issued to outsourcing companies).
6. The deadline from Friday the 4th is no longer valid. Once the USSD code is back online, there will be plenty of time to register.
How to know if your next training has been confirmed correctly
In today’s latest Npower news – we’ll cover how to tell if your next training has been properly confirmed and successful with the code “45665 #. Let’s get started!”
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.
You may also want to read Npower Nexit Training Confirmation Deadline Extended
However. Subsequent applicants need to check their shortlist status and confirm availability for training via the NSIP service code. The reason behind using this code is to allow people with smaller phones to go to cafes or register without using an Android phone. .
Since the introduction of the Nexit option in the NSIP service code, more than 35,000 Nexit applicants have successfully confirmed training availability for the first training set.
To determine whether your NextTransmission has been properly verified, you must have completed the following NextSit training screening process using the USSD code ‘45665#.
1) Load your next registered phone number with recharge card.
2) Just dial “45665#” to check your eligibility status. If you are selected successfully, you will see a pop-up text asking you to confirm the availability of the training.
3) Press “45665# to confirm your availability for training. If your availability is confirmed, you will see a pop-up text stating that you will be available for training in February. Confirmed successfully.
You may also want to read the latest Npower news
If you have completed these two procedures, then you are good to go. However, if you have been shortlisted and are unable to process it, you may still be notified by management if there is another way.
Leave a Reply