Please log into your self-service portal at www.nasims.gov.ng to see if you have been selected and to confirm the location for your physical confirmation scheduled for Tuesday 14th June to Saturday June 25, 2022 is scheduled
You can use USSD code *45665# to confirm location for your physical verification. The following requirements are expected from you:
- Your N-Power identification number
- Valid means of identification
- Academic credentials.
Beneficiaries of NPower Batch C, Stream 1 who have not been able to check their physical condition in the last year due to some challenges must attend Batch c2 from June 14th to 25th, 2022 for physical verification.
NPower Screening Requirements
All applicants who have been shortlisted and assigned primary place assignments will have NPower physical verification of the data and credentials uploaded to their NASIMS Dashboard.
Below are some of the documents required for the physical examination of the applicants posted, make sure that you have prepared them before resuming work at your primary assignment site.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout (If available)
- Copy of Deployment Letter (Not Necessary)
- Valid Identification Card (National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (If Applicable)
- SSCE Certificate (If Applicable)
- Other Educational Credentials
- Passport photograph
- State Origin Certificate
Make sure you have all of the above documents for successful screening, please note that the above bank verification number printout is optional but is recommended if you already have one.
NPower NASIMS Screening Information
1. Candidates will be verified by local government inspectors of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) through an automated system which will identify them by their fingerprints and then submit original copies of their participation letters. Will be required; Academic credentials; And identifiable means of viewing
2. Many candidates have been unable to download their engagement papers from N-Power Portal. The Federal Ministry of Human Rights has advised that this is a deliberate strategy to reduce congestion at verification centers. The portal will be activated at intervals within two (2) weeks of verification to allow more people to download and verify their letters. Briefly, physical verification will be done in batches.
3. Candidates who have been successfully verified should report immediately to their primary assignment locations, while those who have been rejected by PPA or who have related problems, contact your state’s NSIP office