We’ll be exploring these key points in the article:
- Latest news on NPower, focusing on the delay in stipend payments
- President Tinubu’s efforts to assist families financially
- An informative session for NPower Batch C beneficiaries and answers to frequently asked questions
NPower Beneficiaries Concerned Over Delayed Payments
NPower program participants have been worried about the delay in receiving their stipend payments. These payments have been pending since last December, causing financial stress to beneficiaries who depend on these funds.
President Tinubu’s Aid to Families
In response to the difficulties faced by Nigerians due to the removal of subsidies, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has announced financial assistance to 12 million families. Each family will receive N8,000 monthly for six months.
Interactive Session With Npower Batch C Beneficiaries
Nasims held an informative session titled “Half Hour With Npower C Beneficiaries” on July 10, 2023, to discuss concerns raised by NPower Batch C beneficiaries. Here are some crucial points discussed:
- Status of C1 Beneficiaries: Npower C1 program ended in August 2022. Extra payments for September, October, and November were included in the Nexit package approved by H.M. Sadiya Umar Farouq.
- Future of NPower Program: The continuation of the Npower program is dependent on President Tinubu’s decisions. Until the program’s status is confirmed, Nasims can’t confirm if payments will continue.
- Payment Date for Outstanding Months: The payment date for the unpaid months remains unknown as approval from the new administration is still awaited.
- Unpaid C1 Beneficiaries: Beneficiaries from C1 batch who are still waiting for payments for September, October, and November will receive them once the necessary funds are approved.
- Pre-selected Beneficiaries: Pre-selected beneficiaries must follow the instructions in their messages and wait for further instructions.
- Account Validation: C2 beneficiaries who provided incorrect account details have received account validation links. C1 beneficiaries having payment issues can validate their accounts.
FAQs About NPower Program Under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Administration
Q1: Will the Npower Program continue under the new administration?
Ans: The Npower Program is expected to continue under the new administration as they are committed to maintaining its impact on poverty reduction for Nigerian youth.
Q2: What will happen to the pending stipend payments for Npower beneficiaries?
Ans: The new management of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) is dedicated to ensuring that all outstanding stipends for Npower beneficiaries are paid promptly.
Q3: How can Npower Batch C beneficiaries validate their accounts?
Ans: Npower Batch C beneficiaries who haven’t received their stipends and need to validate their accounts can do so by following the validation link provided here.
Q4: Is there any update on the handover of affairs by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs?
Ans: Yes, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, disaster management, and social development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, has officially transferred the ministry’s affairs to the Permanent Secretary, Nasir Sani.
Q5: What are the expectations regarding the future of empowerment programs?
Ans: Under President Tinubu’s Administration, the existing empowerment programs are expected to be improved and provide more permanent job creation opportunities for Nigerian youth.
Stay updated with the latest Npower and Nasims news by visiting the news sources daily. Remember, it’s crucial to stay informed and updated about any changes.