Good news to all NPower Batch C applicants as the NPower management have set to commenced the physical verification exercise in some states.
However, from the information gathered by some applicants that the physical verification exercise is ongoing in some parts of the country.
Although, the date for the physical verification exercise has not been announced officially by the management. Therefore, in today’s article I would like to share some of the requirements for the Physical Verification screening exercise.
Nevertheless, apart from educational documents, which is compulsory for everyone, applicants are also expected to be present in the screening venue until they are cleared by the NPower officials that will be present to interview them.
Below are the requirements for the Physical Verification screening:
1. Your educational credentials including your degree statement of Result
2. NYSC discharge certificate
3. Certificate of Local Government Area of origin
4. Age declaration certificate
5. print out of your Bank Verification number from your bank
6. two passport photograph
7. Your valid identity card
8. Your NPower online print out showing your NPower reference number.
Applicants should also be aware that they will be asked to give the following details during the physical screening:
1. Their full name that match the one in their BVN.
2. Their residential address details
3. Local Government Area of residence
4. Your state of residence
5. your mother’s maiden name and your year of graduation in school.
6. Your phone number And email address.
Best regards to all successful applicants.
I hope the information was helpful?
Please, kindly Like, Share to all social media and follow up the page for more NPower and Empowerment updates. Thank you for reading.