Npower Transition 2019
We want to inform all interested candidates that the job Npower Transition Registration 2019 has been reopened.
All the 2016 npower beneficiaries should keep in mind that registration will be opened for a few days. So, without wasting time, complete the application registration process.
NPVN Transition Portal 2019 – What is Npower Transition Survey
Federal Government introducing the N-Power Transition survey which they said is “to help further map Batch 1 beneficiaries to available economic opportunities”,
The government adds that it aims “to improve specialized training to matched opportunities” for beneficiaries of the scheme.
The transition survey will only help N-power Nigeria to understand the best place to fix beneficiaries.
All 2016 volunteers are encouraged to visit npvn dashboard to start filling the Npower transition survey form.
Below are some key takeaways:
- Participation in the survey DOES NOT guarantee employment or retention.
- It is in NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE EXIT OF N-POWER VOLUNTEERS from the Programme.
- Presented options are NOT FINAL and more options will be made available periodically depending on economic realities.
6 options provided for N-power Transition. Beneficiaries have the option to chose from any available one.
- Become a SANEF Agent: with 50,000 Naira you can begin your journey in Entrepreneurship as a SANEF
- Start a Business with a GEEP Loan: 100,000 Nalra loan to enable you begin a business in your community
- Become a Teacher: Teach as a School teacher in your community. Start a Farm/Expand your Farm: Begin farming and start feeding the nation. Become a Field/Data Agent: Work as an Agent for a Bank, Research Agency or Consumer Goods company, join the community collection
- Become a Community Policeman: Join the Police force to secure and protect your community.
How to Register for NPower Transition Programme 2019?
To apply for Npower transition program, visit XPYN Web portal —* http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/npower-transition OR
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login and enter your email address and phone number as required.
Once you have logged in. click the Enroll now N-Power Transition Programme tab and follow the instructions as provided to begin. All successful candidates are notified for the next stage application process and training.