The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CBCFIB) advised all the NSCDC’s 2019/2020 applicants to return to the website (www.cdfipb.careers).
In a statement, the Secretary of Board, Al-Hassan S. Yakmut, said the remaining candidates are to update their details on CDCFIB website.
The additional requirements, he said, include ‘NYSC Certificate and Year of Acquisition’, ‘NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition’, and ‘WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition’.
Others are ‘NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition’, ‘NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition’, and ‘G.C.E Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition’.
The update is between Wednesday, 11th to Thursday, 19th March, 2020.
He said that applicants with active ‘Do-Not-Disturb’ (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication, pointing out that no stage of the process attract any charges.
For further information, Yakmut, advised applicants to contact Nasir (09050708327), Shola (07019220713), Ifeanyi (08052742661) or Gambo (08094485501).
NSCDC Begins 2nd Phase of Recruitment Exercise
Title: Second Phase of 2019/2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
Application Last Date: 19th March, 2020.
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
2020 NSCDC Recruitment (Second Phase): How to Update NSCDC Profile
What is NSCDC Application Number
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant informations needed.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience as this is currently been worked upon by the Agency. The NSCDC portal will close on the 19th of March, 2020.