NSCDC Screening Date Updates:
“The NSCDC has announced the date for the 2023 recruitment screening. All applicants are encouraged to begin preparing for the screening process.”
- Nigeria Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2023
- NSCDC Screening Date 2023
- NSCDC Screening Requirements
- Register Email for Every NSCDC Updates
- NSCDC Screening Exam Past Questions and Answers
- NSCDC Screening Centers/Venue
- Important points to Note on NSCDC Screening Date and Examination Centers:
Nigeria Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2023
The shortlisted candidates for the 2023 NSCDC screening process have been chosen from those who submitted their applications with all required credentials. This is the next step in the recruitment exercise for the agency.
NSCDC Screening Date 2023
The CDCFIB has announced that the CBAT for NSCDC recruitment will take place on January 8, 2023 in all 36 states and the FCT. This information has been widely shared online.
NSCDC Screening Requirements
Candidates are expected to report to the screening centre with the following items:
- Candidates must bring two passport photographs.
- Candidates must bring academic certificates.
- Candidates must bring writing materials.
- Candidates must bring completed referee/guarantor forms, which can be downloaded from a specified website.
- Candidates must bring a medical report from a government hospital.
- Candidates must bring a birth certificate or age declaration.
- Candidates must bring a local government certificate.
- Candidates must bring a valid form of identification.
Register Email for Every NSCDC Updates
If you are interested in staying up to date on all of the latest updates and information regarding the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment process, shortlist, screening, aptitude test, and more, we encourage you to register your email with us.
By doing so, you will receive notifications about any new developments or important announcements related to Civil Defence recruitment, ensuring that you never miss out on any important information. Registering your email with us is a simple and convenient way to stay informed and stay ahead of the game as you pursue a career with the NSCDC.
Are you looking to register for free and receive updates on the Civil Defence recruitment process, shortlist, screening, aptitude test, and more? If so, simply follow these easy steps:
- Enter your email address in the designated field below.
- Click on the “register” button to submit your request.
- Check your email inbox for a verification message.
- Follow the instructions in the email to complete your free registration.
NSCDC Screening Exam Past Questions and Answers
We have compiled the NSCDC recruitment past questions and answers as a resource for those preparing for the screening process. Click here to download these materials.
NSCDC Screening Centers/Venue
Candidates who applied for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment are encouraged to regularly check their email addresses and phones for notifications regarding their exam centers, as well as the NSCDC website for any updates. It is important to stay informed and stay up to date on any developments in the recruitment process.
Important points to Note on NSCDC Screening Date and Examination Centers:
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment.
- You must be physically and mentally fit.
- Anyone found to have submitted false documents will be disqualified.
- Male applicants must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 inches.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problems, ear problems, or any physical disability. They must also be physically and mentally sound and not have tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Female applicants must be at least 1.60 meters tall, and male applicants must be at least 1.65 meters tall.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Computer literacy is an advantage.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized government hospital at the screening center.
- Prepare well for the NSCDC examination.
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow instructions.
- Avoid exam malpractice.
We will update this page with the screening date and examination centers as soon as they are released. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and check back regularly, as we expect the information to be available soon and will post updates as soon as they are available.
To stay informed, please continue to visit this website frequently. If you have any questions about the NSCDC screening date, please use the comment box below and we will do our best to address your concerns.