Critical Rescue International (CRI) invites Nurse Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Agency Name||Critical Rescue International (CRI)|
|Exp and Skills:||—|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||31st March, 2020|
Critical Rescue International (CRI) has published job vacancies advertisement for Nurse. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Nurse
Roles & Responsibilities
- Able to multitask and work with other healthcare staff to deliver primary medical care in a persons’ home, and remotely via telemedicine.
- React effectively in emergency and non-emergency scenarios, demonstrating sound decision-making to benefit health
- To act as a resuscitation lead or team member for seriously injured patients while they are in an ambulance and/or clinic
- To perform minor surgical procedures.
- To administer medical first aid and Basic Life Support to patients.
- Triage and identify medical illness and/or injury
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to medical protocols; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Observation and maintaining records of vital signs and level of consciousness
- To assess and treat new patients.
- Display expert clinical skills in managing the critical care of all categories of patients.
- Document medical history.
- Contribute to strategic planning and initiatives to advance standards of care excellence, improve patient outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
- Responsibility of patient care may be in a clinical, home, or ambulance environment
- To provide care in line with the telemedicine protocols.
- To participate in concierge home services.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of services rendered to patients
- Ability to project the brand and services of the company
- Quality of records and reports
- Continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Maintaining good relationships with patients
- Attends continuing education and refresher education programs as required by employers, medical control and licensing or certifying agencies
- Maintains compliance with medical ethics, standards of practice, health and safety policies and CRI policies
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and professionalism
Application Last Date: 31st, March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.