Agency: Paelon Memorial Hospital
Job Location: Lagos
Duties: Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by doctors in an accurate and timely manner.
Job Type: Full Time
Application: 23rd December, 2019
Paelon Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020 for Nurse
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Paelon Memorial Hospital Nurse Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by doctors in an accurate and timely manner
- To ensure that patient’s conditions remain stable and that doctor’s treatment instructions have been properly carried out
- Preparing patients for consultations and admission as appropriate (i.e. taking of patient’s vital signs).
- Ensure infection prevention and control measures are implemented. (Proper waste segregation, hand hygiene practice and the use of personal protective equipment)
- Conducts an individualized nursing admission assessment for all patients on admission, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified in Paelon Memorial Hospital policies and SOPs.
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patient based on the application of scientific nursing principles
- Carry out regular nurses’ roles vis-à-vis sterilisation, bed bathing, immunisation etc.
- Accompanies doctors on their rounds of patient visits and takes notes of any special instructions with regard to treatment or care changes.
- Also keeps accurate records of the amounts and types of medication administered to individual patients so they can assess recovery times and speak to physicians about treatment changes when necessary.
- Adhere to hospital policy on medication collection and administration
- Carryout patient record audit as required by Safe Care.
- To assist with any other task as required by the Medical Directors
- Ensure proper documentation of nursing care on INSTA
- Attend clinical meetings which is part of the KPI
- Carryout all nursing procedures according to PMH policies and standard operative procedure
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2019.
Method of Application
Send your CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email