Society for Family Health (SFH) invites application for Nurses Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Agency Name||Society for Family Health (SFH)|
|Requirements:||A minimum of B.Sc. Nursing or Registered Nurse/Midwife.|
|Experience:||Must possess between 3-5 years of working experience as a practising Nurse.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||13th March, 2020|
Society for Family Health (SFH) published job vacancies advertisement for Nurses. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Nurses
- A minimum of B.Sc. Nursing or Registered Nurse/Midwife.
- Must possess between 3-5 years of working experience as a practising Nurse.
- Must possess a current license to practice from Nursing/Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Conversant with the culture and working environment in North-East Nigeria preferably speaks Hausa
- Demonstrate working experience in a culturally sensitive environment – North-East Nigeria.
- S/He should have experience working with state government’s health Agencies: SMoH, SPHCDA, etc.
Skills and competencies:
- Good clinical service provision skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Coordination and Team Building skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Last Date: 13th March, 2020.