Bookminders Nigeria invites application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Nursing Officer|
|Agency Name||Bookminders Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Ikoyi, Lagos|
|Requirements:||A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with additional qualification or any other relevant training.|
|Experience:||A minimum of 6 years post NYSC/qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially immunization and family planning.|
Proven experience in international standard of nursing care
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||15th March, 2020|
Bookminders Nigeria published job vacancies advertisement for Nursing Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with additional qualification or any other relevant training.
- A minimum of 6 years post NYSC/qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially immunization and family planning.
- Proven experience in international standard of nursing care
Essential competencies and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good documentation ability to prepare high-quality summaries and reports
- Good computer skills (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system or willingness to learn)
- Diligent and hardworking
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Should have a positive disposition to learning and willing to take on tasks.
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
Application Last Date: 15th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] Please indicate your Name and Job Title as the subject of your email.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.