NYIF Loan Application Portal 2022 Reopens for Fresh Applicants – Fill NYIF Application Form Online.
Have you been looking for a way to apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan? If yes then we have good news for you! The NYIF Loan Application Portal Is Reopen Again.
You can Access up to N3 Million Credit Facility Dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan 2022 Application Portal is LIVE again, interested and qualified applicants can now apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan as the portal is live again, please don’t miss this golden opportunity.
NYIF Loan 2022 Link Portal allows you to access up to N3 Million Credit Facility Dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour.
This article will help you to know more about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan Application Form, to know if you are eligible to apply and how to apply/register online. Get started below:
Who Is Eligible for NYIF Loan?
1) Individuals/Non-registered Businesses
a. Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
b. Has a valid BVN and means of ID
c. Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
d. Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
You may want to also check How To Apply For CBN Undergraduate, Graduate TIES Grant
2) Registered Businesses
a. Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b. Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
c. Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
d. Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
e. Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
Register for NYIF Loan News
To know immediately about the NYIF application form, Loan Disbursement, Grant, Support, Loan Status, NYIF registration portal, application form, shortlist status and all the updates regarding Youth Investment in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
The loan application form clearly states the applicant’s information, the amount to be borrowed, the purpose of the loan, the interest rate and loan term.
NYIF Loan Application Form portal is now open and anyone who interested in this can apply online via NYIF Portal (www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng).
Why do you have to know this? The reason is, getting here, Nigeria Youth Investment Fund online loan services are increasingly in demand.
NYIF application form can be made online on a smartphone. So that prospective debtors can apply for loans from anywhere and anytime. Without the need to come to the office.
The NYIF Loan Application process can be done in just a matter of minutes.
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
NYIF Application Form Requirements
- Has a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Be a youth within the age bracket of 18-35 years.
- Youths with Innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise
- Has not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years.
- You will provide your personal information
- Your Bank Account Number
- Possess Local Government Indigene Certificate.
- A valid means of identification such as ID
- NYIF Registration
- NYIF Application Validation
- NYIF Support
- NYIF Loan Status
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Covid 19 Loan Application
- National Young Farmers Scheme Recruitment Training 2020/2021
- Nexit Portal
- Npower News
States eligible to fill NYIF Application Form
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
NYIF Application Particulars
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
- Geo-Political Zone
- State of Origin
- Educational Level
- Select Preferred Training Center
- How did you hear about NYIF? e.t.c
How to Fill NYIF Application Form
Application for Youth Investment Fund is sought through online, so it is very important for every candidate to know about it, there is only one way to fill online form through NYIF Portal.
Those who have to face many difficulties in filling online form, and have to take help of other people, how to fill online application form of NYIF? Telling you about this in detail on this page.
To apply online, you must have a computer or a smart mobile, and you must have a good internet connection, through which you can easily fill your NYIF application form.
Here are simple steps to sign up for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF):
Apply through the NYIF Portal
- You have to go to the official portal – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng on your mobile phone or computer. Click “Apply Here” to proceed.
- Fill in your personal details (Enter your first, middle and last name. Your last name is your last name. Fill in the correct 11 digits of your BVN. Click Next to continue.)
Enter Your Residential Information
If your BVN has been successfully verified, your date of birth will load automatically at this stage. Enter your phone number, email address and choose your gender.
Fill in your residential address, state and local government territory. This is the home address, state and local government territory where you live. Double check to make sure there aren’t any mistakes. Click Next to continue.
Select Zone and Educational Level
- At this point, enter your geopolitical region – Northwest, Northeast, North Central, South West, Southeast or South South.
- Select the state and home of the local government. This is different from where your state and local government reside unless you live in your home state.
- Select your highest level of education then click “Next” to move on to the final stage.
Select a Training Center and Submit
This is the final stage of your application. Just choose a training center you like and how you hear about NYIF.
Eligible screened youth (Candidates who must undergo mandatory entrepreneurship training arranged or approved by the Federal Department ).
To ensure equal participation and even youth financial access across the country, applications will be divided according to the applicant’s Local and State Government Area (LGA). The Bank promotes gender equality, so women entrepreneurs are encouraged to register.