Register for NYIF News
To know immediately about the NYIF application form, registration portal, application form, shortlist status and all the updates regarding Youth Investment in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Youth Investment Fund
NYIF is visioned into giving out N250,000 – N500,000 grant to every young Nigerian under the age bracket of 18-35 years.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal – How to Apply: Looking for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Bank Loan Application Portal? Do you want to apply for a NYIF fund loan? Are you looking for the steps to apply for a N75 billion loan Are you looking for the NYIF Loan Application Form?
NYIF Application Form: Youth Investment Fund Application Form is out. NYIF Registration portal open for every Nigerian and now can apply for the NYIF Loan Application.
The loan application form clearly states the applicant’s information, the amount to be borrowed, the purpose of the loan, the interest rate and loan term.
NYIF Loan Application Form portal is now open and anyone who interested in this can apply online via NYIF Portal (www.nyif.nmfmb.com.ng).
Why do you have to know this? The reason is, getting here, Nigeria Youth Investment Fund online loan services are increasingly in demand.
NYIF applications can be made online on a smartphone. So that prospective debtors can apply for loans from anywhere and anytime. Without the need to come to the office.
The NYIF Loan Application process can be done in just a matter of minutes.
NYIF help to generate 50000 jobs
NYIF is a carefully designed initiative to improve access to finance for young people and youth-owned businesses.
It aims to financially empower Nigerian youth between the ages of 18 and 35 to generate at least 500,000 jobs in the country between 2020 and 2023. This year alone a large seed fund will provide N up to 12.5 billion. Amphile era in CBN is the best moment for young Nigerians. And that is not on paper. It is displayed with measurable and identifiable results.
NYIF Application Form Requirements
- Has a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Be a youth within the age bracket of 18-35 years.
- Youths with Innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise
- Has not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years.
- You will provide your personal information
- Your Bank Account Number
- Possess Local Government Indigene Certificate.
- A valid means of identification such as ID
Aim and Benefits of Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NYIF fund aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
GLOBAL LIMIT : N12.5 billion
FACILITY TYPE : Term Loan
SINGLE OBLIGOR LIMIT: Individual / Non registered Business: Up to #250.000.00 | Registered Businesses( Business Name, Limited liability/ Corporative Societies / Commodities Associations): Up to N3,000.000.00.
LOAN TENOR : Maximum of 5 years
MORATORIUM : Maximum of 12 months
Repayment Structure: Repayment will be on installment basis inline with businesses and NMFB evaluation.
- Survival Fund Application Form
- NYIF Registration
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Covid 19 Loan Application
- National Young Farmers Scheme Recruitment Training 2020/2021
- Nexit Portal
- Npower News
States eligible to fill NYIF Application Form
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
NYIF Application Particulars
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
- Geo-Political Zone
- State of Origin
- Educational Level
- Select Preferred Training Center
- How did you hear about NYIF? e.t.c
How to Fill NYIF Application Form
Application for Youth Investment Fund is sought through online, so it is very important for every candidate to know about it, there is only one way to fill online form through NYIF Portal.
Those who have to face many difficulties in filling online form, and have to take help of other people, how to fill online application form of NYIF? Telling you about this in detail on this page.
To apply online, you must have a computer or a smart mobile, and you must have a good internet connection, through which you can easily fill your NYIF application form.
Here are simple steps to sign up for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF):
Apply through the NYIF Portal
- You have to go to the official portal – www.nyif.nmfmb.com.ng on your mobile phone or computer. Click “Apply Here” to proceed.
- Fill in your personal details (Enter your first, middle and last name. Your last name is your last name. Fill in the correct 11 digits of your BVN. Click Next to continue.)
Enter Your Residential Information
If your BVN has been successfully verified, your date of birth will load automatically at this stage. Enter your phone number, email address and choose your gender.
Fill in your residential address, state and local government territory. This is the home address, state and local government territory where you live. Double check to make sure there aren’t any mistakes. Click Next to continue.
Select Zone and Educational Level
- At this point, enter your geopolitical region – Northwest, Northeast, North Central, South West, Southeast or South South.
- Select the state and home of the local government. This is different from where your state and local government reside unless you live in your home state.
- Select your highest level of education then click “Next” to move on to the final stage.
Select a Training Center and Submit
This is the final stage of your application. Just choose a training center you like and how you hear about NYIF.
Eligible screened youth (Candidates who must undergo mandatory entrepreneurship training arranged or approved by the Federal Department ).
To ensure equal participation and even youth financial access across the country, applications will be divided according to the applicant’s Local and State Government Area (LGA). The Bank promotes gender equality, so women entrepreneurs are encouraged to register.