Register for NYIF Loan News
To know immediately about the NYIF application form, Loan Disbursement, Grant, Support, Loan Status, NYIF registration portal, application form, shortlist status and all the updates regarding Youth Investment in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
NYIF: The site is back online and is running well. Applicants can complete the application.
The good news is that the NYIF website is back online. The site has been reactivated and is now fully operational. Therefore, continue with your NYIF application, account creation, and email. Email confirmation so you can trained and eventually get loans.
In recent days, there have been several complaints about the application form that applicants filled out after receiving text messages to enter the scheme and continue registration.
Continuing registration using the link sent in the text message was a hope for those who received the text and joined immediately. However, the applicants were surprised to learn that it was not as easy as they thought there were problems with the site.
The most common problem was when a link to your email could not be obtained. Mail even after entering valid emails. Postal addresses. This delayed the application process for many applicants.
Recently, the problem has grown from bad to worse as the site has refused to open in most cases. But the good thing about yesterday is that the portal is now gone and most applicants are happy to complete their registration.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NYIF is visioned into giving out N250,000 – N500,000 grant to every young Nigerian under the age bracket of 18-35 years.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal – How to Apply: Looking for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Bank Loan Application Portal? Do you want to apply for a NYIF fund loan? Are you looking for the steps to apply for a N75 billion loan Are you looking for the NYIF Loan Application Form?
The loan application form clearly states the applicant’s information, the amount to be borrowed, the purpose of the loan, the interest rate and loan term.
NYIF Loan Application Form portal is now open and anyone who interested in this can apply online via NYIF Portal (www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng).
Why do you have to know this? The reason is, getting here, Nigeria Youth Investment Fund online loan services are increasingly in demand.
NYIF application form can be made online on a smartphone. So that prospective debtors can apply for loans from anywhere and anytime. Without the need to come to the office.
The NYIF Loan Application process can be done in just a matter of minutes.
NYIF Application Form Requirements
- Has a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Be a youth within the age bracket of 18-35 years.
- Youths with Innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise
- Has not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years.
- You will provide your personal information
- Your Bank Account Number
- Possess Local Government Indigene Certificate.
- A valid means of identification such as ID
- NYIF Registration
- NYIF Application Validation
- NYIF Support
- NYIF Loan Status
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Covid 19 Loan Application
- National Young Farmers Scheme Recruitment Training 2020/2021
- Nexit Portal
- Npower News
States eligible to fill NYIF Application Form
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
NYIF Application Particulars
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
- Geo-Political Zone
- State of Origin
- Educational Level
- Select Preferred Training Center
- How did you hear about NYIF? e.t.c
How to Fill NYIF Application Form
Application for Youth Investment Fund is sought through online, so it is very important for every candidate to know about it, there is only one way to fill online form through NYIF Portal.
Those who have to face many difficulties in filling online form, and have to take help of other people, how to fill online application form of NYIF? Telling you about this in detail on this page.
To apply online, you must have a computer or a smart mobile, and you must have a good internet connection, through which you can easily fill your NYIF application form.
Here are simple steps to sign up for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF):
Apply through the NYIF Portal
- You have to go to the official portal – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng on your mobile phone or computer. Click “Apply Here” to proceed.
- Fill in your personal details (Enter your first, middle and last name. Your last name is your last name. Fill in the correct 11 digits of your BVN. Click Next to continue.)
Enter Your Residential Information
If your BVN has been successfully verified, your date of birth will load automatically at this stage. Enter your phone number, email address and choose your gender.
Fill in your residential address, state and local government territory. This is the home address, state and local government territory where you live. Double check to make sure there aren’t any mistakes. Click Next to continue.
Select Zone and Educational Level
- At this point, enter your geopolitical region – Northwest, Northeast, North Central, South West, Southeast or South South.
- Select the state and home of the local government. This is different from where your state and local government reside unless you live in your home state.
- Select your highest level of education then click “Next” to move on to the final stage.
Select a Training Center and Submit
This is the final stage of your application. Just choose a training center you like and how you hear about NYIF.
Eligible screened youth (Candidates who must undergo mandatory entrepreneurship training arranged or approved by the Federal Department ).
To ensure equal participation and even youth financial access across the country, applications will be divided according to the applicant’s Local and State Government Area (LGA). The Bank promotes gender equality, so women entrepreneurs are encouraged to register.